Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit GT3 rear brake discs - help - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit GT3 rear brake discs - help

Does anyone know if the 1997 GT3 rear brake discs are fitted to anything else as my local supplier can't find anything!

EBC used to do them but they don't have any either.

Any help would be great as i need a new set and don't really want to go down the skimming route.

Steve

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently had all four of mine skimmed on the car.

Local garage charged me £80 took them a couple of hours and made the world of difference.

I no longer shake violently and hold on tight when i brake at speed.

Just to inform others......

EBC = no stock

Lotus = no stock and have no idea when they are going to come in!

I like punky are going to have to get them skimmed.

It's getting bad that so many parts on the later Esprits are becoming unavailable. Will it be that we will only end up seeing these cars as static displays?

I couldn't get EBC rear discs ages ago for my GT3, I ended up getting a brand new genuine V8 set from ebay, half what it cost for a set from Lotus.