Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Chrome orange Esprit M20 heading towards coast - Spotted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Chrome orange Esprit M20 heading towards coast

mdw

Could only just see it over the crash barrier , think it was a V8 about 5.30 ish.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bit late to the party on this one, sorry chaps.  It was indeed me but just heading as far as Folkestone this year to see my mates off.  This is the first time in 14 years I have missed Le Mans but sadly my Dad passed away on the 15th June so I had much to sort out.  Really enjoyed the run down as the car is running and sounding fantastic since ditching the cat and fitting the Alunox manifold.  It was really tough seeing them tuning off for Eurotunnel the next morning while I got back on the M20 to head back North.

Next year to make up I am going to both the 24hrs and the Calssic.

Oh and Whirlybirds car is Chrome Orange as it's Simon Gleaves old car.

Steve I was waiting for your post, almost becoming a tradition, lets see if we can restart it next year.

Sorry to hear about your Dad :(

Do you normally overnight this side of the Channel before getting Eurotunnel in the morning ??

If so, I'm less than 5 mins from the tunnel entrance so it would be great to meet up in the evening - I may even be able to put you up for the night unless you're in convoy with others.

Let me know and maybe we can arrange something for your trips next year :)

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

Nice one Steve thanks for the offer but as there is a few of us we always stay at the Holiday Inn Express on the Wednesday night before getting the 7.50 train in the morning.  There is usually at least 8 or 9 of us in convoy, look out for a TVR, Maserati Granturismo, Nissan Navaro next time you see my Esprit.  We have started going to a Gurkha restaurant in Folkestone on the Wednesday night and you are more than welcome to join us, always great to meet up with another Esprit owner.

PS I'm sure I saw the bottom lip of my Esprit sticking out as it looked sad when it was parked outside the house on Le Mans weekend, this would have been it's 10th trip to La Sarthe.

Edited by gasmangt3