Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Warning tell tale light module - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Warning tell tale light module

mdw

Started the rebuilt engine for 1st time 4 weeks ago all fine no tell tale lights run to fans running temperature.  Fitted dash back and interior plus loads of other stuff. Started the engine today and got oil pressure , fan fail, low screen wash!!! and hand brake lights still on after engine running.   Turned off the engine after 10 seconds ( oil light got me worried).  However oil pressure gauge was 2.5, I know the fans ( all new) ran fine last time run up to temp, I don't have a screen wash probe and the brake light switch was fine last time.  All these run through the tell tale warning  module  however is it the module that's US or something else I have missed /knocked etc. 

Any ideas??? Its  a 88 Stevens n/a so this module is about as fancy as the electrics get on it.

Edited by mdw

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Problem resolved with thanks to PNM.  The imobilizer was feeding back via the warning tell tale and the interior delay module.  The solution was to trigger the imobilizer via a relay rather than the starter crank wire and the door switch.