Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Jim Clark Revival - Lotus Munich World Record Attempt - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Jim Clark Revival - Lotus Munich World Record Attempt

TBD

OK, everyone. If you ever needed a reason to visit Hockenheim here it is!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1385526348350731/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

On occasion of the Jim Clark Revival Lotus  will attempt to break the world record by bringing more than 437 Lotus together on a single race track at one time.

Put April 11, 2014 in you calendar and be there! Ziss is not a kwestshun! Ziss is a Kommando!  :devil:

Edited by Bibs

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I plan taking part in this event. Is there a way to register to this event through you or everything needs to be done through Hockenheimring?

Also, as I own an Evora 2+2 I plan to go with my wiife and kids. Does any one know if the access to the circuit with our cars will be allowed with kids inside?

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Jorge. :welcome:

I am sure someone will come along that may know the answers to your. questions. You may also find some info in the Events section (not sure though).

You should also duck over to the Introductions section and say hi in there. And post up some pics of your car in there as well. We're suckers for pictures. :)

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Hi,

Thanks for the welcoming message. :D

There is actually a whole report and video on my very car from an Italian blog...

See the link below:

http://www.autoblog.it/post/124609/lotus-evora-s-il-video-test-di-autoblog-la-tecnica

I just found the article and video when I was buying the car from Lotus through a UK dealer (one day before paying ofr it actually...). I had only seen some pictures of the car and recognised the licence plate immediately. It was MY car and I had obviously been told that it was a "management car"... At first I was furious and then I realised it just adds to the charm of the car. And wired the money. Never looked back. :-))

Some of the pictures are really nice and are now the starting screen in the nav system.

I do not manage to get any info on the Hockenheim event, though. I even sent an e-mail to the person appearing in Hockenheim's website but have not heard back from them...  :no  Do you know any member planning to attend from whom I could get info?

Thanks in advance.

Jorge