Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit videos on Youtube, hundreds of 'em...! - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit videos on Youtube, hundreds of 'em...!

The Pits

Looks like one of Buddsy's videos.

Right down to the Norfolk accent too!

;) 

Nice one Hopo but that's scraping the barrel bigtime!

Posted this elsewhere but what the hell.....

Focus is Lotus and my Esprit, produced by my mate's son who is doing arts and media at Aberdeen. Enjoy.

Edited by hedgerley

• Gold FFM

ahaaaa good find there Alex  -it's only 360p low quality size for me on the screen    ...do I see there a well known musician polish a car, and a long haired bloke inspecting the work (in his role as 'master of chief' )

;)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 1 month later...

You probably all know these, bu at least I have not seen them before, so I thought, as I think they are nicely made, I'd post their links:

Nice SE in Poland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-aZv_yCyZE

And this one demonstrating the Esprit superiority over the Exige and the Young lads thinking they are king of the hill ;)

Well made and entertaining it their own right.

On youtube search for "Lotus Exige Vs Esprit" as I cannot link to it.

Enjoy,

Jacques.

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Here is the slowest car chase you will ever witness, complete with turn indicators being used:

Just saw this for the first time:

You probably all know these, bu at least I have not seen them before, so I thought, as I think they are nicely made, I'd post their links:

Nice SE in Poland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-aZv_yCyZE

And this one demonstrating the Esprit superiority over the Exige and the Young lads thinking they are king of the hill ;)

Well made and entertaining it their own right.

On youtube search for "Lotus Exige Vs Esprit" as I cannot link to it.

Enjoy,

Jacques.

Great video, Jacques!     One of the best I've seen!    :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

• 3 weeks later...

Well here is one of mine..

It was made as a promo for an event in Finland. There are some continuity problems (chopper footage vs. the rest), but otherwise I thought it worked out pretty well. Hopefully I get my RHD to LHD conversion done for next summer, so I can do a proper video with sound (Lotusbits exhaust..)!

Simply magnificent!

Iain

it looks like fiat coupe headlights indeed. But what an horrible monster garage result... he should go to jail.

It reminds me the "Will I Am" car project (a delorean tuned, or should I say killed, by west coast customs)

iamauto.jpg

Couple of video of famous french tv show about cars (but far far away from british programs quality and passion), back in the days when they were actually launched on the market :

- S4S : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptqibJ2Eb8s

- early V8 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw_1yNp9zqw

you probably don't speak french, so bottom line for both of them they say : "not the best cars, but very special and different", and specifically about the V8 : "finally got the engine it deserves, especially for the price tag, but fondamentaly not so different". Most funny is the guy from Lotus speaking with approximate french, explaining the car is like wine and will be improved : new style (ok kinda with new rear spoiler, wheels, and final tail lights...), new interior (OK), global improvment (OK with the S350..), and maybe a new gearbox (so "maybe" for british means "never" lol)

An interesting documentary about Lotus cars history, with a focus on the esprit starting just before 34minutes, including nice driving of a V8 on Hethel test track.

And if everything happens like it should, I plan a Weekend at the nurburgring end of April, so maybe a proper video of a lap around the nordschleife with my V8.

Edited by CaptainBigleux

Jonny -one of the nicest videos is the one with the silver 2003/4 US -Esprit V8   ..the guy who sold his car and was a little sentimental about his time with it -some video sequences from gatherings, good sceenery on the road and a lovely music in the background

a femal voice, singing : "should I .. ... "  etc.  (does someone know the song/video already ??  -can't find it in the moment)

Gunter - Is this the video you had in mind?  The song in the video is the appropriately named "Chasing Pavements" by Adele. I'm the current owner of the car. The previous owner made the video just prior to selling it back in 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QpOOCIqqHs

• Gold FFM
And if everything happens like it should, I plan a Weekend at the nurburgring end of April, so maybe a proper video of a lap around the nordschleife with my V8.

..do so, please !  I would like to see the video, with inbord & outbord views

Tried to run around the Nordschleife some years ago -passed round 1 & 3 ..failed in round 2 , with a 'hard stop' right side on the Hatzenbach bend.

• Gold FFM

Gunter - Is this the video you had in mind?  The song in the video is the appropriately named "Chasing Pavements" by Adele. I'm the current owner of the car. The previous owner made the video just prior to selling it back in 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QpOOCIqqHs

..right -this is it, we know that the Esprit is not the High-class 'fashion Model' like a Pininfarina creation.. but at the end of the day the Esprit is like a 'wife' ..the one that stands next to you, anfd is always there ..even if it fails from time to time and has some aging marks ;)