Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Authorized Lotus repair for 2004 Esprit V8 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Authorized Lotus repair for 2004 Esprit V8

JohnnyLotus

Hello,

The dealer, Fox Valley Motor Cars (FVMC), I bought my 2004 Esprit from new closed early in 2013.  The only other dealer in the Chicago area, Lake Forest Sports Cars is only certified to work on the Toyota engined cars.  Earlier in the year, a Lotus enigineer on the west coast gave me the name of a former certified Lotus tech in my area.  He has a very small independant (NAPA) shop in a rural area about 1-3/4 hours from me.  The former tech said he can perform regular maintenance, but does not have the software or equipment for more involved service, & it didn't seem willing to make the investment.  I've only had the dealer, FVMC, I purchased my Esprit from work on my car up until now.  Any idea where I can get authorized Lotus service for my Esprit?  I'm not a do-it-yourself guy.  I just want to have Lotus authorized/certified service techs work on my car.  I've contacted Lotus Cars USA & Lotus Cars in the UK via email, but haven't had much help other than the west coast engineer referring me to the rural guy.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John,

Welcome to the forum. Please pop over to the "Introductions" section and say hi. As you can see from Travis's reply we have a lot of useful information knocking around here. And you can get to know other members in your area.

We will want pics of your car though! We all love to see a Lotus we haven't seen before!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer