Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Have fun and I'll be thinking of you! - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Have fun and I'll be thinking of you!

fmxa

Just want to wish everyone the best for Monday, it looks like a totally amazing event and I'm sorry I can't make it, but I'll be looking out for the pictures. Take care of Wayne for me, and I'll catch up with you guys next time I'm in the UK.

Cheers!!!

Paul

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto from me.

Looking forward to the photos (from outside the factory, of course :D ) and stories over the next few weeks.

It's a bit like a seaside postcard in reverse i.e. Wish I was there. :D

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Have a blast! I wish I could join all of you! Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing the stories!

Have a great time! :D

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Well thats them off. I'm off for a bath and then into my new car for a blast to the hotel to say hi to the guys. Sorry you couldn't come guys, but I wanted you to know you will all be missed.

Now, into my new............LOTUS!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

OK I borrowed it :lol: I will afford one soon, honest!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Cheers guys, really sorry you couldn't all join us. I'm sure there'll be loads of photos and anecdotes posted over the next week... :lol:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Paul - Trevor - A real shame you couldn't join us - I was really looking forward to seeing more of our overseas friends! :lol:

Next time guys :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

You guys need to do a web cast of the event so Trevor and I can watch from the comfort of Sunny California (sunny and high 70's today :lol:). Anyway, make certain you have a drink for me (and two for Wayne :lol:). I'll catch up with you next time I'm in London (may be the 06 Christmas Fishup at Yates!) or even better get your ass out here!!!

Paul - Trevor - A real shame you couldn't join us - I was really looking forward to seeing more of our overseas friends! :D

Next time guys :lol:

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Word! lol :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Dammit he's gone and I needed to tell him that the route he told me he was going on was totally wrong :lol: Thats one less :lol: