Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photos from the Hethel meet - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Photos from the Hethel meet

I shall kick this off with one or two :lol:

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is about half of the cars in the Hotel car park :D

ZQOZQT410175-02.jpg

One for Rob :D

LJ1D5L770440-02.jpg

Great Yarmouth...LisaLotus in the background and Rocket in the foreground.

WRQJH2690426-02.jpg

Glynn "Im not washin it anymore" Herron :D

TFBX7W561098-02.jpg

Kimbers Tsport.......Nice B)

DLKP7A745298-02.jpg

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

A couple more "Gs" then :D

F5HSWW996263-02.jpg

GNN0KW895697-02.jpg

Wonderful! More G cars please!

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

i have chose the best ones to show on here,

hotelparking.jpg

hotel parking :D

searun1.jpg

searun2.jpg

the run to the seaside :D

seafront.jpg

seafront :D

kimbers.jpg

Hmmmm pink

meal.jpg

last meal on the way home

Edited by dodgy154

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hi,

never we will see so many Esprits "cruising" together on a motor way in France. :D:D

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

I bet the Guy in the red car (looks like a Metro?) - dual carriageway piccy, felt a bit intimidated.

Hmm, Silver and black number plate? An overseas car perhaps or was it a pre 1972 Esprit? or mayeb a plate used just for show purposes on private land?

How made Esprits were there on the day? and sorry I gotta also ask how many, if any, broke down?

Jeff

I have the best pic burned firmly into my mind which was about a 2 mile road with NOTHING but Esprits as far as the eye could see in front and behind as we turned off to get onto the road leading to Potash lane, incredible sight.

There were 4 yellow Thompson cars in convoy too - looked superb !

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Guys and Gals,

Here are some more from the Sunday taken from a slightly different view as I was lucky enough to get a room that looked out over the car park so many are more "aerial" views.

It was a great weekend so a big thank you to Tony, Bibs and partners and, of course, all the folks at Lotus.

WARNING: It could take some time if you are on dial-up.

Richard

2006_1009Image0022.jpg

2006_1009Image0020.jpg

2006_1009Image0018.jpg

2006_1009Image0016.jpg

Look! It's the legendary Wayne (carrying the bag). Just to prove to the non-attendees that he did make it!

2006_1009Image0015.jpg

2006_1009Image0014.jpg

2006_1009Image0012.jpg

2006_1009Image0011.jpg

2006_1009Image0008.jpg

2006_1009Image0006.jpg

2006_1009Image0005.jpg

2006_1009Image0001.jpg

More to come later...

Edited by RichardN

the pics look good, kato's 350 wing looks nice.

MORE PICS PLEASE

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Jeff - Silver & Black plate = mine!

Yep... I got nicked for it a few months back by some overly officious, uptight traffic copper on the M25, who had decided that the world was bereft of muggers, murderers and rapists that day and that my legally spaced, legally typefaced, legally sized black plate (of which there are thousands of others driving LEGALLY around the UK) was indeed THE most important use of her time that day! :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Did anyone breakdown? Nope.....well yes, Bibs in his Europa which he thrashed to an inch of it's life trying ( :D ) to keep up with me.

We got a good excuse though as Bibs picked it up the day after it got back from Mr Clarkson!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Afternoon all. We've just got home and I'm currently overloading my photobucket account with all the piccies we took. I'll pop back later and post 'em as soon as they're done. (it's taking HOURS).

What a splendid weekend we've had!

Looking forward to it. Glad you got back ok, nice to see you hanging out of the window this morning after my self enforced stay at the hotel due to too much amber nectar. Great to meet you both and look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Of course you would!

This lot are from the gentle afternoon trundle over to Gt Yarmouth, most of which were taken by my glamorous assistant, Louise:

EspritGtYarmouth002.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth004.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth005.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth006.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth007.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth008.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth009.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth010.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth011.jpg

EspritGtYarmouth012.jpg

..and that's all our little camera could cope with! If anyone wants a jpeg copy of any of them drop me an email, or if you want to lift a copy from your screen go ahead.

Great stuff Graham & Louise.

Did I go to Yarmouth? Yet to see any shots and I know some people got shots in the convoy!

Will check posts later, I have to go to the pub now :D It's a hard life but someone has to do it! :D