Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
April mids meets south breakfast meet - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

April mids meets south breakfast meet

dodge1979

As discussed with a few people last week its decided a breakfast meet with the guys further south is due..pretty much the same score as last time when we met at Frankie and Bennies in Banbury. Suggested date is Sunday April 6th. We can make it the same venue if everyone wants or if anyone has a nice alternative somewhere do suggest. But for now a show of numbers please...

1 dodge1979

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The time is nearing us..this weekends mids vs south breaky meet on sunday is taking place at Frankie and Bennys Banbury. The address is as follows;

Ermont Way, Banbury OX16 4AE

For anyone who hasn't been or is making their own way there its just of jct 11 m40, take the a422 towards Banbury, pass the Holiday Inn Express, and at the next island take a left onto Ermont way and its just there on the left hand side.

For those heading from the south and east, were having a meeting point at Brackley on the A43. The meeting point is on the industrial estate where the AMG F1 team is, directions as follows...

Take the exit off the A43/A422 roundabout onto OXFORD ROAD (NOT the other A43/A422 roundabout exit onto Buckingham road) At the next roundabout (crossing with Reynard Park on the righthand side) turn left and this will take you into Tesco car park (I think its Tesco). Where upon well all hug and say its been too long etc....

Then from there its a short trip up to Banbury for grub along A422. Simples. I don't know about anyone else but Id like to be at Fn B's for say 9, so lets make the Brackley meeting at around 8.30, aiming to leave about 8.45. In recent times with trips Ive usually got myself out of bed late and ended up being the last one there but I promise I wont be this time! (That's not a challenge for the rest of you to turn up dead early just to prove me wrong..)