Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hi everyone I'm a new 2001 lotus esprit owner lol still in the shop ;( - Page 2 - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hi everyone I'm a new 2001 lotus esprit owner lol still in the shop ;(

Karlen1129

Cool, hip hop,celebrity ???

sounds like an idiot to me.............

I must be getting old !!!

Dont worry,be happy.............

Keith I believe his name is. Im not in awe. Fame or money dont impress me. Good manners and a bit of respect do. It goes a long way. No doubt there will be another ranting reply full of unimaginative insults and childishly colourful colloquialisms. I dont care who he thinks he is but so far all hes brought to the forum is the sort of discourse that ive never seen on here before and frankly dont need to. If I want to ill listen to my ice-t albums...

Yea it's a money pit but if u don't do what I did ur car is a piece if shit that will break down later trust me. I put 20 grand in parts back in the car are u kidding me bro my car is 0 miles brand new lmfao if u don't have the money to rebuild the right way then u can get a shitty ass engine swap lol from England and get fucked with a shitty old ass ENGINE LMFAO

I think the tolerance of his language and insults has been endured long enough...as I see it for someone that 'supposed' to be a lyrical master he actually only has three lines... faggots, cocks and Nazis. Hes a delusional small boy in a mans world with serious anger and acceptance issues..honestly do we need to put up with him or can we go back to enjoying the forum and its decent members...

oh and for someone whos coming up to 50 yrs old soon enough he doesn't really act it does he..

This guy creases me.

He reminds me (the way he speaks and types) of a chap who used to frequent Kawasaki forums and became quite notorious.

He was a self proclaimed expert on everything motorcycle related and claimed to be offering advice.... which is great, and what forums are for...... but:

His first 'project' was to improve the air flow to his engine (from what the amateurs at Kawasaki designed)..... he did this by simply cutting a hole in his frame, ignoring the fact that the frame is obviously a structural element:

Shervin_zpsde26adc7.jpg

He then went on to design and build his own exhaust..... again claiming performance improvements on factory, and actually offering these bad boys for sale:

Shervin2_zpsbb4b8d6c.jpg

Deluded is not the word.

Then, there's the infamous Charlie Zelenoff. Boxing's self proclaimed all time great. I don't have the time to do a write up on this clown, so grab yourself a brew and either 'google' or 'youtube' him....... sit back and enjoy..... and you're welcome.

Kay isn't around to answer these comments as he's on a week long vacation from the forum. Subsequently, in the meantime I'm going to temporarily close this thread and re-open once his short term ban is spent so he can reply should he see fit.

However, I will take this opportunity to remind all members that a certain behavioural standard is expected and required in all and any post you submit. 

• Like 1