Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
radium with headers - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

radium with headers

just wondering if anyone runs an evora n/a with the radium and a supersprint or 2bular exhaust system and headers.

there r rumours rhat the combination gives a cel code. i cant find evidence of this. My understanding is a cai would lean out the afr while headers would make the afr rich- so thought it would be ok in combination. also piggy back ecus are a no go to manipulate the afr as its a self learning/closed loop system.

any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a previous car that I had (S2000) decatting the car and installing aftermarket headers would make the car run leaner.  I have no idea whether this is true on the Evora or not.  I am sure someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in.  

My concern is a CEL error with the above combination. The only person to have run a similar set up on lotustalk said he had a cel because he hadn't installed the post cat sensors (one had been damaged)

My concern is a CEL error with the above combination. The only person to have run a similar set up on lotustalk said he had a cel because he hadn't installed the post cat sensors (one had been damaged)

its probly me. i am running on radium & supersprint combination for around 2 years now. still cel on but no trouble.

fyi, i removed one and only sport cat from supersprint as well and now all 4 sensors are hanging still in the engine bay.

• 4 weeks later...