Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
South/East Convoy to Porridge Pot / Stoneleigh - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

South/East Convoy to Porridge Pot / Stoneleigh

Evil_Dr_Fish

Have I allowed enough time to get to the PP?!

I guess we ought to allow another 15 to 20 mins depending on the law being on the prowl !

Whats the rush to get there by 9 am ?

We will only be standing around in the cold for a lot longer than we need ! :blush:

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....in that case the 15-20 mins can be absorbed by the extra 45 mins or so of 'chatting' time at the PP... :blush:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

45mins at a sensible legalish pace from M25 J16 to M40 J15 and that's in the S2!

Would have loved to join the train but took the easy option of staying with my folks in Stratford this weekend...so I'll be setting the alarm for about 8.30am aaahhhh :blush: . See you all at the 'pot.

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

No one likes a smart alec! :blush:

...but everyone likes a smart arse! :lol:

Busty_Amanda_brunette_busty_butt_ass_panties.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

You just wanted and excuse to post that piccy :D ! Fine by me!!
Busty_Amanda_brunette_busty_butt_ass_panties.jpg

Pete

Just to make sure you did mean this picture? :(

Cliff :(

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

What have I done?!?!?! :D