Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Why no Stevens/SE die-cast or scale models? - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Why no Stevens/SE die-cast or scale models?

shadeone

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the model finished. Took about 5 hours total. It's been over 30 years since building a model!

The antenna is the end of a toothpick. The chargecooler is the model's battery coloured red and "lotus" written on top. I placed the wing loosely on the model although I will be removing it from my car this spring. Apart from the wing mirrors and the side skirts which are the 88-89 Turbo it is very close to my SE.

post-321-0-28251100-1357408848.jpg

90 SE

Looks good!!!!!!!!

Apart from the wing mirrors and the side skirts which are the 88-89 Turbo it is very close to my SE.

and the front and rear bumpers ;) ;)

you could use the side skirts from the monogram sport 300 for the correct SE sides:

000_1628.jpg

the rear bumper/lower valence is SE correct as well:

000_1631.jpg

the front lower valence has the sport 300 fender flares moulded into it but if you could dremel these down you would have the correct fromt as well:

000_1630.jpg

If the 3D files from eg. various computer games are available, it should be possible to make a pretty good 3D print. Scale is free of choise.

The Real Stig Lotus Turbo Esprit, Lotus Elise S1, Lotus Elite, Lancia Delta, Jaguar XF ....Previous cars: Subaru SVX, Porsche 924 Turbo, Lotus Eclat Excel, Lotus Elite, Matra Murena 2,2, Fiat X1/9 5sp

I've got the sport 300 one awaiting the chance to come across an se spoiler and wheels, it just adds to the eBay addiction waiting and waiting, good job to both the white and the green models

I checked the SE availability out snd found this Hasegawa model car 1/24, see the photo below, this is like rocking horse muck but it's also on my search list to keep an eye out for.

This group came from another thread on this forum after google searching so someone on here has made it....,.. Jammy sods ha ha

post-14973-0-94560800-1357476593.jpg