Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Type 1 Watch Strap - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Type 1 Watch Strap

theelanman

I think hat looks good. I presume it is leather and I like the contrast stitching. Did he use the original clasp?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my Steveostraps too..

However, if you are looking for anything else from Time...my buttons ain't working

.then tough:

I am sorry but we no longer have any case or pusher spares left for M.9101. We sold the last pushers a couple of months ago.

Also due to the design of the case we also do not have anything we can sub it with.

This being the case we do not take the watches in for repair.

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

• 6 months later...

Im assuming that this watch strap group purchase is a busted flush, just like the strap...?

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

www.stevostraps.com

this guy has now made quite a few......

choose your leather and choose your stitching colours......

he makes each one individually so you can choose whatever you want

theyre about £35~40 IIRC

Steve's Straps

follow the above link

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 6 months later...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

just finished making this exact replica of the original Type 1 strap. Black moulded resin bonded to a rubber strap. This is my one, and I will continue to make more. Any imperfections are likely to be ironed out. but its a great start and it fits perfectly just like the original.

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

make me an offer....:)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What do you think?

I am glad I bought a spare strap and orange caliper bit as these are proving difficult to repair and make look right. I have two of these watches, so the spares come in quite handy! I have some spare buttons for the guy who's said that he can't get hold of any. Give me a PM and I'll sort you out!

• 1 year later...

I think Stevos straps was the most popular choice........

Www.stevosstraps.com

Or something like

https://www.steveostraps.com

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 7 months later...
On 31/08/2016 at 23:18, top-plumber said:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

just finished making this exact replica of the original Type 1 strap. Black moulded resin bonded to a rubber strap. This is my one, and I will continue to make more. Any imperfections are likely to be ironed out. but its a great start and it fits perfectly just like the original.

Price?

I have buy a cronograf type 1 today. 

The strap was broken. 

• 1 year later...

You know, that little resin piece by @top-plumber  is really all we need. Convert the attachment to conventional prongs and the world's your oyster. Any 3-D printers out there who want to tackle it? It's crazy how the original band fails. I was just sitting doing nothing and felt it loosen. Looked down and it's cracked in half. smh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just thought I'd post up the latest of the Steveo show. I took inspiration from one of his Omega watch straps with carbon look leather and orange stitching to set off the "caliper." Pretty pleased to be able to wear the Type 1 regularly again. 👍

strap.jpg

strap2.jpg

strap5.jpg

• Like 1