Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Esprit Parts List Manuals - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Esprit Parts List Manuals

Kato

LEW and Lotus Cars Ltd have joined up to trial the release of the Official Esprit Parts Lists online. We hope to make all the lists available in time. To start with we have the 1980-87 Turbo Esprit Parts List online in pdf format. This is available to ClubLEW members on the members only site under the Articles section.

ClubLEW

As soon as we get more manuals released, we'll tell you here!

We'd like to thank Lotus Cars Ltd for their continued support of Esprit Owners and the access to valueable information on the Lotus Esprit.

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely fantastic! We've long had a tradition of copying small bits to each other, but it's brill to see Lotus allowing the whole manual to be accessed. Can't wait for the S2 stuff to come out.

Many thanks.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

LEW and Lotus Cars Ltd have joined up to trial the release of the Official Esprit Parts Lists online. We hope to make all the lists available in time. To start with we have the 1980-87 Turbo Esprit Parts List online in pdf format. This is available to ClubLEW members on the members only site under the Articles section.

Kato,

It might be worth trying to get all of the original owners handbooks in pdf form. There's lots of useful information in them especially if you haven't had an Esprit before. I'm sure there must be plenty of owners that didn't get the original owners manual with their cars especially if its one of the older cars. Although I did get a manual with my SE its got a few pages missing which would be useful to have. If Lotus haven't got copies of the manuals maybe we could get those that do have complete manuals to scan them and put them online on LEW/LEF assuming Lotus do not object to this of course.

Well done getting the parts lists online bye the way.

Martyn B)

great news, it all helps to keep our cars on the road :(

THANK YOU LOTUS and Kato :)

and the S3turbo are done first :):)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Big thanks to Lotus too! :o

They are allowing stuff they could stick to selling us. I might add

that it's a good idea to have a hard copy in the garage as well as one

on the PC, nobody appreciates greasy keyboards and you are bound to

want some page you did not print before you went to work.

:P

• 3 weeks later...

Kato, you are a star! I've got the paper copy as well, but its really useful to have it available on the PC as well.

I'm also working though the sale list now... some real bargins hidden in there...

a spare set of OZ chronos.... i can dream...

Will

• 1 year later...

Kato,

Could you tell me if the service manual of an Esprit 1980 is available to everyone somewhere out there?

I would appreciate a copy of one for the Australian readers if possible.

Looking forward for your reply.

Tony

info@lotusesprit.com.au

Hey Tony - Is this for Paul?

Parts Manuals are available to download for members of http://www.clubesprit.co.uk, a club that Kato and I jointly own. The Service Manuals are not available and Paul will have to contact Lotus Australia to purchase one. He's got the details from me earlier. :o

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hey Tony - Is this for Paul?

Parts Manuals are available to download for members of http://www.clubesprit.co.uk, a club that Kato and I jointly own. The Service Manuals are not available and Paul will have to contact Lotus Australia to purchase one. He's got the details from me earlier. :o

As a member I can access members stuff on the forum but not World, help