Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus In The Peak - an invitation 11th & 12th July 2015 - Page 2 - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus In The Peak - an invitation 11th & 12th July 2015

deanb

In "Your car?, pretty car"

I have a soft spot for wedge Elites and we didn't have any last year so am stoked Charlie. Nice one.

Yeah, in 'The Panther' this year is its inaugural show season :-) Edited by CharlieCroker

• 1 month later...

We are up to 75 cars now, booked and paid to take part I the Sunday morning run before we converge on Chatsworth. With the MSA expected to limit numbers on the run to 90 cars if you want to take part please book via the MLOC shop asap!

Numbers at Chatsworth are not limited by the way, and you can pay on the day but it helps us to plan if you do pay via the online store beforehand, and the catered picnic can only be purchased in advance too.

It's gonna be big this year folks, and it's gonna be good!!

:-)

That's great news Winners, you know I have a thing for s1 Esprits. Talking of which a little birdie told me a famous s1 is now in the ownership of a very famous comic/actor. Is this common knowledge?

The chap obviously has excellent taste.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are up to 80 cars now, booked on to the run via the MLOC shop. That means we only have 10 spaces left so book now if you want to join us!

Places at Chatsworth and The Devonshire for the Saturday night 'Warm up' are unlimited though :-)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi folks. Just to let you know this event is shaping up nicely - we have 95 cars pre booked and paid on the Sunday morning run so we cannot take any more bookings for that part of the weekend, sorry. If we can get MSA approval for more I will re-open bookings and post it up on here.

I should stress that places at The Devonshire Arms for the Saturday night "Warm Up" and at Chatsworth aren't limited and you can simply turn up on the day in each case but if you would like a catered picnic these must be pre booked via the MLOC online shop.

I was the chap with the blue (Ferrari! - sorry! ) cap on handing out fliers at the TLF event at MB world on Sunday, for those of you that went. It was great to see so many Lotuses (particularly Esprits) in one place so I am really excited about doing it again, at Chatsworth House.

p.s don't forget the Saturday night Warm Up do has an (optional) cravats and high heels theme! Best get ordering the neckwear but can't make my mind up as to paisley or polka dots.....

This was a brilliant event last year and is looking to be even better this year. Can't wait.

Sorry this event seems to have bypassed me slightly. I'm interested to know if I can "drive up on the day" and attend  / park up at Chatsworth House with the rest of the owners?

If so, do I need to sign up somewhere? 

Chris you certainly can. If you want to sign up in advance you can join MLOC and pre-pay via the MLOC online store, but it is probably easier to just turn up on the day!

If you want to partake in the catered picnic however this

must be ordered in advance via the MLOC store.

Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All's

I am a french lotus europe 68's owner.

I prepare my firts trip in UK with this car, and I find  this event 12 july. I shall be close this area at this time

after google looking for this event  your forum appear,  :unworthy:

Do you think, a place for me is possible ? it is not a new Lotus but she runs correctly

Any help from you will be apreciate

do you have a link for registration ?

thanks for your help

regards

• Like 1

Well thanks 

We are happy to joint at this event, on your mp I reply and ask some event information

Have a nice Sunday

patrice

What time is the gathering at Chatsworth and will Lotus's be directed to the specific parking? I may just try and turn up on the day as I've left it a bit late! I attended last year as part of the actual run and it was an excellent event!

Neal.

Neal you can turn up at Chatsworth of course - anytime from 11 am. We will be parked in front of the Bastion Wall as we were last year.

If you can join us for the picnic at 1 - if you want the MLOC catered picnic though you have to pre-order it via the MLOC site. Or just bring your own!

Hi Dean

Do you have receive my MP about organisation ? I'm waiting your reply to book this event

have a nice day

Patrice I have replied to your PM now.  Really pleased to have you along.  Make sure you introduce yourself at The Devonshire Arms pub on the Saturday night - I will be the bald one with a navy blue cravat!

Dean

Well good news

My cravat will be red and black

so long

Patrice

The excitement is building now!  Quite a few seloc'ers are up for it this year,  we have some good raffle prizes already,  Mrs Bower is making up some activity packs for the kids......

It could be massive you know....