Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus In The Peak - an invitation 11th & 12th July 2015 - Page 3 - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus In The Peak - an invitation 11th & 12th July 2015

deanb

I hope no-one is put off Bibs!  Our event is open to everyone with a Lotus, all are welcome and in previous years I have been struck by what a jolly decent bunch those that attend are.  It is a very friendly event, intended to be about the people as much as the cars.  We also try and make it a family event and this year Mrs B and I have had fun making up some kids activity packs to hand out - my particular favourite being the Lotus model spotting competition.  I rather suspect some of the grown-ups might secretly fancy a go at that!

• Gold FFM

Dean - afraid I found the seloc forum not very helpful at all when looking for assistance with buying etc...... Just saying.

Hope the event goes well though - have a great day

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Ahh subtlety - wasted on me..... I need it brick obvious!!!

The mloc folks looked ok if it was Elise based........ But a mere knuckle dragging dinosaur like me who always wanted an esprit more than a go with Brittany spears.......'twas lacking........

Tlf however, informative, friendly and hugely helpful for a dreamer.........

Only here once

lol!!

'tis true there are more eliges on MLOC but there are plenty of Esprit fanciers too - I'm one of them!

We had a bit of a thread going a year or two ago asking why members first got in to Lotuses, and most said it was because they wanted an Esprit when they were a kid (and most of them 'cause they saw it in the Bond films).

hi lotus'men :unworthy:

at 17's years old ( longue time ago) :huh:  when you watch a Lotus and specially an Europa, during your life you can't clean up this picture, just a solution : to have one. I wait 40 years to have one.

Last month i was Evora passenger, so nice :thumbsup:

About Esprit or Elise i necer climb inside even at park It's pity :no

I sign at french Forum " appels de phare"  perhaps good translation is 'headlamp flashes" :excl:

Patrice you are welcome to have a ride in my Elise on the Saturday if you like.

By the way folks on the Sunday at Chatsworth for those bringing their kids along we will  be giving out packs with Lotus themed activities and games and there are two competitions for the kids to enter as well.

For the grown ups there is the Car Of The Day competition (trophies for first, second and third) as usual, which we all get to vote for and a new and secret trophy will be awarded...watch this space!

We hope everyone will join in our picnic at one pm - if you don't choose to pre-order our catered buffet picnic then do please bring your own.  We hope most people join us at the picnic area set out in front of the MLOC gazebos, near to the riverbank. 

It's not long now - plenty for the organising team to do but we are getting excited!

Dean

Dean

Thanks for this nice invitation.

Well It is in our schedule to join us at picnic, Please I pre-order 2 adults MLOC picnic; if this pre-order is on wrong place, send me the good link

Patrice

Patrice to order the picnic you must:

1) visit midlandslotus.co.uk

2) register on the forum (or sign in if you are already registered) - it is free of charge

3) go to the 'Store'

4) clink on the link for Lotus in the Peak picnic - you will need a credit or debit card to pay

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

Dean

Patrice to order the picnic you must:

1) visit midlandslotus.co.uk

2) register on the forum (or sign in if you are already registered) - it is free of charge

3) go to the 'Store'

4) clink on the link for Lotus in the Peak picnic - you will need a credit or debit card to pay

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

Dean

No pre order available  in lotus in the peak ? where my error become ?

Patrice

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/store/category/16-lotus-in-the-peak-2015/

cheers

G

oh......a little local info

if your coming up for the weekend

expect delays in Buxton on Saturday 11th July from about noon until 3pm.....

there's a very large carnival and funfair on the market place

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Hi all's

all is done

Lotus peak entrance + 2 pre order picnic   :clap:

well on registration car  it's writen " run is close" oups   Dean confirm my participation at this run according ours emails

Sunshin for your day

patrice

Edited by patrice

So we are now less than 2 weeks away from this event and all the volunteers involved in putting it on are hard at work!

For those that have attended before this year's event should feel much the same as last year but bigger - with a few detail improvements we hope you will like.

Would all those that are coming on the run please keep an eye on the LitP sub - forum (it's in events) over on MLOC and also your email inboxes as instructions will be posted and/or emailed out in the next few days.

If you want to purchase catered picnics this must be done via the MLOC store and before midnight this coming Friday.

If all you fancy is turning up at Chatsworth and joining in the display you can - you are welcome to arrive anytime between 10am and 1pm.

The excitement is building!

Hope to see you there.

Dean

Dean

Have the run instructions been sent out yet ?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein