Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
MY14 Elise flat battery help! - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

MY14 Elise flat battery help!

Good afternoon all,

I went to start the car today and realised I forgot to put on the trickle charger last time I was out Nov 2014. So as you can guess the car is flat and now I can not get into it as he door was locked.

I have searched for a solution but all I can find is that the Exige has remote terminals under the service hatch which my car does not.

Can someone PM me or tell me how to get into my car to charge the battery please? As he key won't unlock the car manually either.

Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this online, hope it helps :)

A 4mm size allen wrench will remove the screw that holds the front valence on. It is located in the center, under the valence next to the wiper blade post. The corners just pop off and after you loosen the screw you work the section towards the windshield and remove. There are two posts for jump starting under there.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.