Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit GT3 from Istambul.....price very very incredible! - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit GT3 from Istambul.....price very very incredible!

espritpassion

Hi All

Yesterday I have seen on net a Esprit Gt3 from Istambul in a big dealer of (Ferrari, Aston., MB, Lotus.......)

They sell a Esprit Gt3 for 88.000 Euro!!!!!!!!!!

Go to this link and see all:

http://www.nasyonel.com/default.asp?x=ilan...mp;ilan_id=2175

It's possible to sell a car for this price???????????? I think that in Istambul it's very difficult to find a Lotus!!??!!!??!!

regards

ps. that car is very very beautiful!!!!!!!! lotus yellow and V8 internal!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

"and will never sell at that price"

Well probably not to you, but it has fetched more than this on the two previous occassions it sold.

As a chap who sells lots of current new Lotus product a year I think that it's pretty good value at the money -as a comparison to current used stock at the same money.

As a chap who has an an S1 that's really good but not "as new" , I value the fact that to bring the S1 to the same "as new" condition of the HC will represent a tremendous outlay, far greater than the premium that sits on this particular HC.

Cheers,

Scott.

"and will never sell at that price"

Well probably not to you, but it has fetched more than this on the two previous occassions it sold.

As a chap who sells lots of current new Lotus product a year I think that it's pretty good value at the money -as a comparison to current used stock at the same money.

As a chap who has an an S1 that's really good but not "as new" , I value the fact that to bring the S1 to the same "as new" condition of the HC will represent a tremendous outlay, far greater than the premium that sits on this particular HC.

Cheers,

Scott.

Yes, certainly not to me. Is that not the same car that Paul Mattey had a couple of years ago. It may have been sold twice before but has anyone actually owned it other than a dealer ?

And with so few miles, if I bought it ( which I would not ) would I actually drive it ? I'd would not, and if I'd not drive it, I'd not buy it. Bit of a catch 22 I'd say. Still, it's your car so good luck with selling it.

Adrian

Right then, said Fred.

• Gold FFM

Yep, the same one that was at Mr Matty's.

The car is in private ownership now, but as I store it I've been asked to sell it . If I had the money, I think I'd have it for myself.

Certainly a catch 22 - agreed. If I were to buy it, I'd use it for maybe 1000 worth of dry miles a year - even in 10 years time it'd still have only 10266 miles and there couldn't be too much hurt financially over that period.

Probably need the luck ! - it's a very keen person who'll pay the money for the car, but they will get in condition terms certainly, what is possibly the very best Giugiaro Turbo in existence.

Cheers,

Scott.

Edited by scott

I can help you with this dilemma Scott.

Lend it to me for a year, let me put 10,000 on the clock and "Hey Presto" no more dilemma! :)

Hows your ltd edition Lotus book?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Tony - I could see a "Ferris Bueller" moment coming on with you picking off the pink Ltd. Edition graphics that you had commissioned whilst on loan to you, and the car in reverse @ 5000 RPM whilst on bricks in the back of your Honda dealership!

Book is rarely seen - 'tis a hallowed object that sits within a air tight glass cabinet at home. Have another one for reference, but the Ltd. Ed. is special for the signatures ( Added Clive C's @ Goodwood ) and will be taking it to Italy at some point to get Mr G's addition. Thanks again for securing that number.

Back to the trade........

Cheers,

Scott.

Yep, the very quiet trade at present.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer