Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Could Someone Please Pass Me A Screenwipe?! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Could Someone Please Pass Me A Screenwipe?!

How many?! :blink:

media10.jpg

Pimpin'!

media7.jpg

Gangsta!

media8.jpg

Screenwipe now please!

media.jpg

Not overly keen on the *actual* choice of wheels but chromies DEFINITELY work!!!

Edited by evil_dr_fish

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get in my garage :blink:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Hahahaha!

We have ways!

We are EVERYWHERE!!!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Looks like one of the ol' dis used hangars in Northern Iraq. Obviously the Americans missed this one !

Edited by s4simon

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

I think its Santa Agata up nr Manchester or Liverpool

*Amazed* they still have their wheels! :blink:

I think its Santa Agata up nr Manchester or Liverpool

*Amazed* they still have their wheels! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can tell they are not yours Rob. They are all intact. :blink:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I hope you took him up on that offer!!

(It's deffo Sant Agata Classics in Salford, Manc. btw!)

Fishy,

You need therapy.

You MUST get this Lambo monkey off your back , you are beginning to affect those around you . Ergo . even I have a Diabolo model on my desk in " Gorgeous Norfolk Mustard"

You are making us lust after things that are out of our league, I still havent forgiven you for encouraging me to show off to that black Countach this year on the M40 when every thing in the engine bay turned into a Turkish bath at Mach 1.35 and left us with an AA lift home! :blink::D

MIKE40

GT3

I hope you took him up on that offer!!

(It's deffo Sant Agata Classics in Salford, Manc. btw!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

:blink:

I think I did you a favour! By giving into YOUR OWN desire to show off, the water pipe went earlier, while you were still in my company. Otherwise it would have gone after you had dropped off my handy AA card and I!

HA!

You are making us lust after things that are out of our league, I still havent forgiven you for encouraging me to show off to that black Countach this year on the M40 when every thing in the engine bay turned into a Turkish bath  at Mach 1.35 and left us with an AA lift home!    :D  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhh!

Heard the hints, but never found out the Fishy curse manifested itself that day :D

Worse ways to cook it though :blink:

For those that were not, It was at Supercar Sunday:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clarkycat200...t2000/my_photos

errr..... TWICE :blink:

It was the small elbow water pipe at the top of the engine that went.... The same one that went in Andy's car when we were on our way back form Steve Wright's... NO! ... I MEAN..... oh bu99er! It's out now :D

GreatWhiteHunter.jpg

On the way there my somewhat err legally questionable fornt tyre finally gave up the ghost and was literally just plain worn out! :D

LiterallyWornOut.jpg

Edited by evil_dr_fish

Come off it Fishy ,

You know that I am easily led .....and you ARE the Prince of darkness when it comes to Esprit matters.

It is fully documented , all the evil things that befall an Esprit pilot when you are in the vicinity.

I need not name the other unfortunates , but feel free to bare your souls and recount your experiences at His Evil Hand . You owe it to the brotherhood ,that all should be made aware of the risks.

MIKE40

GT3

VICTIM :blink::D

:D

I think I did you a favour! By giving into YOUR OWN desire to show off, the water pipe went earlier, while you were still in my company. Otherwise it would have gone after you had dropped off my handy AA card and I!

HA!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Yes it steamed like anything! It was a cross between spectacular and very worrying (until the actual culprit was diagnosed!)

Amazing how sucha tiny 3 inch elbow of pipe can bring the whole car to such a dramatic halt!

• 3 years later...

I couldn't help but revive this thread... the first thread started by robin... and it's about... none other than, a Diablo! So... how is Lambo Ownership these days Robin?

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

It was the small elbow water pipe at the top of the engine that went.... The same one that went in Andy's car when we were on our way back form Steve Wright's... NO! ... I MEAN..... oh bu99er! It's out now :lol:

That one went on mine years ago returning from Coombe - must be a common weakness........

Is that dealer still going? They used to have a great site with piccys I used to drool over but it went offline ages ago?

Edited by nello