Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Apparently I've won the lottery... - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Apparently I've won the lottery...

Tentenths

Had to share news of my good fortune with you all... :lol:

"Microsoft Award Team

20 Craven Park, Harlesden London NW10, United Kingdom.

Ref: BTD/968/06

Batch: 409978E

Tel; +44 702 407 4696

Fax; +44 870 479 1256

Dear Lucky winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION

The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organized a Sweepstakes marking the end of year anniversary we rolled out over 100, 000.000.00 (One Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds) for our end of year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts from which we enjoy patronage.

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalized email addresses to ticket numbers. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used web browser program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number 008795727498 with serial numbers BTD/9080648302/06 and drew the lucky numbers 14-21-25-39-40-47(20) which subsequently won you 1,900, 000.00 (One Million Nine Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) as one of the jackpot winners in this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of 1,900, 000.00 (One Million Nine Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom on the 19th of September 2006. These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

Please be informed by this winning notification, to file your claims, you are to make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty guide you through the process to facilitate the release of your prize. To file for your claim Please Contact your fiduciary agent with the following information.

1, Names in Full....................

2, Winning e-mail address...........

3, Contact phone numbers............

4, Country/City.....................

5, Age..............................

6, Sex..............................

7, Amount won.......................

8, Batch & Reference numbers.......

9, Occupation.......................

10,Next of Kin......................

You are also advised to clearly state a convenient payment option, from the two available options to receive your winnings.

1, Diplomatic/Courier delivery option.

2, Swift/Bank wire transfer option.

Upon your desired mode of payment chosen, you will be referred to the appropriate offices/authorities where you can redeem your winnings.

Mr.Richard.k.llyod,

Fiduciary agent,

Microsoft Promotion Award Team,

Email:richardskllyod@hotmail.com

Tel; +44 702 407 4696

Fax; +44 870 479 1256

Good luck from the board and staff of Microsoft Corporation United Kingdom.

Sincerely,

Dr.Olivia Holland

Head Customer care Service

Microsoft Promotion Team

NB: Any claim not made before seven (7) working days from date

of notification indicates that the winner has voluntarily forfeited his/her winnings."

Naturally, I've filed my claim/provided the personal details requested above... just a matter of time before all the loot arrives in my bank account :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny you should mention this ,because today i had notification from Paypal that some scumbag had emptied my Paypal account to the region of over a grand(sterling),this was to say the least a surprise to me ,so i checked my bank account and sure enough i have been fleeced.Rang bank stopped all further transactions etc ,now waiting for bank/paypal to sort the whole sorry mess out .I have not even accessed my paypal account for at least a year.Scumbags.

Pretty p#####d.

Nick S4s

Simplest things first.

Eeeep!

Dunna send a penny oh Essex Boy!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer