Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
cholmondeley pageant of power - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

cholmondeley pageant of power

andy b

There is a big lotus attendance at this event malcolm rickets has arranged for every lotus road car to attend and have a run on the track on the friday. I will be there competing.

andy b

• 2 weeks later...

Just signed up my GTE for the Friday parade and will probably be there Sunday anyway.

Gav

You mean that beautiful blue and cognac one?   :unworthy:   I may pop down from Scotland on the off chance my Evora key will fit your GTE and then steal back to Scotland with it whilst you're having a coffee...... :w00t:

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Well, knowing lotus if the one door lock actually works then the key will probably open it! However good luck with the tracker :harhar:. and there's no way you will tow it without pulling the bumper off (probably) lol! 

Cheers

Gav

Bloody trackers, spoil all the fun...

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

They use a transit van key so they probably will all unlock other cars

For those who can not make Friday and are looking at going Sunday, I have found this offer on amazon (there may be better offers out there)

http://local.amazon.co.uk/Sheffield/B00W9IQWEO?src=email&cid=em_dd_sh1_101_uk_s9_&ref_=pe_453791_70303391_auto_vfe_fd

Have now! If you are going in a lotus you can email them for a 'showground entrance ticketc', gate 4 from memory and park with the other Loti Sat & Sun.I will dig out the details and post them up.

Gav

• Like 1

9th time in 11 years, but first time taking the lotus in to the field

The pagent is said to be very good but it always seems to clash

Edited by Denn1s

• 2 weeks later...

Dennis, when ive been previously ive always got tickets through nyloc/french lotus club and got parking on the club area of the unused section of the circuit. It makes life a lot easier. Need to look into this for next year as I dont think theyve done it the last couple of years.

Gav

Back to cpop, as said there will be a big historic lotus procession and display on the Friday, which should be good, one of every lotus made is the target (i'm in it as the latest lotus car biggrin.gif obviously no 400's available biggrin.gif ). Because of this ive got free tickets from the historic lotus register but don't know if its still an option, but as mentioned you are on the live side of the circuit so cant leave until the track is shut.
Also if you are attending in a lotus and email cpop (lucy.hall@cpop.co.uk) they will send you a pass to get in the privilege parking area, gate 4 from memory, the showground entrance, obviously you will still need a admission ticket. Hopefully I will be there sunday as well to see the Vulcan in its last year of flying! 

When I emailed about the parking pass she did say they would do discounts for lotus owners (presumabley sat & sun)but didnt say how much. Found the discount code CPOPHLR. I dont know if this is better or worse than Denis' link above.

Gav

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note to say ticket prices go up as from tonight, if you get them today you also get vip parking pass. Its next to the lotus parking so doesn't really matter if your going in your lotus but handy if your not.

Gav