Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Traction Light Issue? - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Traction Light Issue?

Hi Guys,

Over the past two days the traction light has just randomly turned itself on whilst sitting in traffic. Turn the car off and then on and its gone.

Whats also interesting is when the light comes on I cant turn the DPM thing to Race Mode or full traction. Is this a DPM issue or something else?

Im supposed to be out on a road trip to Wales this bank holiday so hope this isnt an issue :(post-17255-0-19049400-1430466241.jpg

www.alias23.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As per my post in your thread on on t'other site, for other people's benefit, I have had this occur twice on my V6. B&C diagnosed as a fault with the steering wheel position sensor, which they recalibrated.

Indeed, in my opinion it's the steering wheel sensor OR brake pedal sensor misaligned (near the brake pedal there is a micro switch).  Only one Race Pack cars, so not on mine.

In any case, nothing serious and quickly adjusted.