Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Thank You TLF - Page 3 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Thank You TLF

Thanks for a great day Bibs you and your team did a ace job . One that I think we will all be chatting about in the future. Good to meet you all and your vast collection of lotus cars. Can't wait till next year. It was the 1st run out for our car this year round trip of over 560 miles. But well worth it. See u all soon..... Ps well happy with front row slot on embankment Foto.

• Like 1

Many thanks for a spectacular day at Brooklands and the super organisation. Looking forward to the Concorde and Banking photos plus the bonus of my new yellow 'Marques' tome. Sheer Lotus heaven!

A plea to all who attended. I have a pal locally who I helped rebuild his 85 TE a lovely ice blue one, reg B *** FOG.

He attended MBW event and thoroughly enjoyed himself but forgot to take his camera!

Does anyone have a shot of his car ?

Regards

John

(Wife is Sue (Boots) who had an 84 TE also in ice blue)

Back home after the epic road trip from Fifeshire to Surrey and back (via a night in The Lakes!). Most of which was done with the driver's side window open. Good ole Dexter hates England and showed his annoyance by killing his window on the way down at the M6 toll.

Awesome to meet Bibs (obviously!) and thanks as everyone has already said to he and his trusty team. Excited to see what Andrzej does with the Concorde photos of Dex :)

Oh and next year I'm going to get a card I can hold up that says "It's the paint job, not a wrap".

post-17061-0-43281700-1431466763.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for a great day out. This was my first TLF event and certainly won't be my last, it was nice to see so many people and cars from the forum.

Not forgetting - Thanks to all who organised and marshaled such a successful event.

Now to wait for the speeding tickets from the M25.

Well done to one and all, Great atmosphere from like minded people.  managed to get there and back

without incident, 300 miles bedding in the new donkey. Unfortunately got a telling of from a track Marshall

for the parade lap..  I think the Esprit was a bit noisy for them..!!!!!

Believe me it was extremely entertaining from everyone watching from MB World!