Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pre-Speedfest Dinner gathering - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Pre-Speedfest Dinner gathering

A few of us are going to be in Aberdeen the Saturday evening before the Speedfest on the Sunday to avoid the early start.  So that is an excuse to be organising a dinner gathering to repeat what we have done previously.  So far we have done Italian and Brazilian and I am open to suggestion for this year, although much may depend on the numbers we end up, which may dictate suitable location.

So please put your names down here and please don't wait until last minute as I need to know to get a table booked.  It will be somewhere central, casual and nothing formal.  Other halves welcome and please make that clear for numbers. I suggest it will be a gather at 19:30 for 20:00 eats.  

Brandon is hopefully going to be in town on the Saturday as he is showing 3 cars on the Sunday and will hopefully join us.  I'll be closing the list on the 28th June so I have time to find somewhere.

1. Al.

2. Gordon Masson +1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you advise the hotel details please Al. I don't want to be Johnny No Mates again (or have an expensive cab ride.....)

1. Al.

2 & 3. Gordon Masson +1

4 & 5. Brian & Jackie

6. Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.  Any more thinking about this?  :gathering:

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Quick highjack - if any of you are competing on the day and you haven't already sent me back your placards/ commentary/ cheque (delete as applicable) or emailed to inform me you or working on it - can you please get back to me as soon as possible!

Deadline for placard printing is rapidly approaching and I know of some Loti owners who haven't even confirmed if they are coming to the show yet or not!

Thanks

ps - enjoy your dinner :)

pps - final instructions should go out this weekend once Ive received the remainder of the placards (as above). 

Edited by anthonyyule

Quick highjack - if any of you are competing on the day and you haven't already sent me back your placards/ commentary/ cheque (delete as applicable) or emailed to inform me you or working on it - can you please get back to me as soon as possible!

Deadline for placard printing is rapidly approaching and I know of some Loti owners who haven't even confirmed if they are coming to the show yet or not!

Thanks

ps - enjoy your dinner :)

pps - final instructions should go out this weekend once Ive received the remainder of the placards (as above). 

I will PM everyone tonight and give them a prod if they are on LEGS.

Tony,

Name and shame in the other post!   :smoke:   He says checking that the e-mail was sent with attachments........  :huh:

Tony,

Name and shame in the other post!   :smoke:   He says checking that the e-mail was sent with attachments........  :huh:

I couldn't do that Al - but its all sorted now!

Enjoy your dinner next Saturday guys.... I will probably still be at the track setting up!

Good to see you adding your names Brandon.  Saves me a phone call tomorrow!  Hope you had a good break.

So,  with a few cancellations for various reasons 7 of us now (missing 4,5 & 8) we are booked for Nawaabs Indian for eating at 20:00 (8pm).

http://www.nawaabs.co.uk/aberdeenindianrestaurant/nawaabs.asp If you go directly there for 8 it is booked under The Lotus Forums or Matheson.  Gordon & I have frequented it a few times and is nice food.  Other non-Indian dishes available.

I'm thinking for those who wish we can meet for a beer at McNasty's (aka Filthy McNasty's) which is effectively next door at about 19:15-19:30.

If any more wish to add or remove themselves last minute please let me know so I can change the table booking.

Sorry I can't now make Speedfest or the dinner due to a family bereavement.

Have a great weekend and I hope the sun shines.