Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SS Brake Lines - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

SS Brake Lines

Hello All,

Does anyone know where I could get a reasonable price for a SS brake line kit? My car is a 94 S4 pre brembo.

I tried one place but the price was close to $250 USD ...seemed steep to me.

Thanks

Jason

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

Does anyone know where I could get a reasonable price for a SS brake line kit? My car is a 94 S4 pre brembo.

I tried one place but the price was close to $250 USD ...seemed steep to me.

Thanks

Jason

Have you tried PUK Esprit Racing (in Germany), or Dave Bean and JAE Parts (both in California)? They're all usually good at having these in stock.

brucet

I have seen those goodridge kits before. The kits says it only good until 1992. Mine is a 94, I am not sure if there is a differnce but I did not want to take a chance if they were not correct. Has anyone fitted one of these kits to a pre brembo s4?

Are you sure these are all-braided stainless? They only say thay have SS ends/fittings.

The reason for them specifying stainless ends is to differentiate from the mild steel ended ones, both are ss braided, but the m/s end are generally cheeper.

Andy