Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Patriotic Trio At Heritage Motor Museum - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Patriotic Trio At Heritage Motor Museum

phumy

A Mate and I went to the Heritage Museum today for a meet up and visit to the cars, mine is the Esprit his is the white Exige, when we came out we found the unkown red Elise parked alongside, appropriately.

Resize1.jpg

Resize2.jpg

Resize3.jpg

• Like 1

I love that Esprit of yours Martin - there's somerting about the early ones with the split rim Oz wheels and body kit and in Azure Blue it just works so well. Your car was the inspiration for me buying my S4s as you've probably guessed after our messages back & forward when you got yours - I never liked yellow as a colour that much previously but with the combo just mentioned I love it.

Good to see you're enjoying your Esprit?

Edited by stephenwhyte

Hi Stephen, it gets plenty of attention as they all do really, I did the longest run in her today, 140 miles to the Heritage Motor Museum and back and was a good run although all motorway miles so not much fun. I did a fuel tank fill up check on the MPG and was pleasantly surprised by what i got. OK i know motorway for 95% of the trip but keeping between 70-80mph i returned 29.5mpg which i was quite pleased with. Im hoping to do Monaco next year for the F1 week/weekend in it, anyone fancy bringing their car along with me.

Im hoping to do Monaco next year for the F1 week/weekend in it, anyone fancy bringing their car along with me.

I'd love to go Martin as I'm a total F1 nut (although us nuts are tested these days are we not!?!) but the problem is I'm 400 miles away from the ferry for starters and any money i've got at the moment will be going into my red Turbo recommision. I also promised myself I wouldn't attend another F1 race until they hopefully sort things out in 2017 with yet more new cars & rules - will they get it right, I have my doubts ? F1's best days are behind it I fear.......I think you've got me started here!!!?