Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2016 Breakfast Club ideas - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2016 Breakfast Club ideas

Hi Folks,

Because I'm heading off tomorrow for 4 weeks offshore and only back home not long before our December meet I thought I'd post up this early to get the juices flowing...

Decembers meet at Powmill Milk Bar our spiritual home where it all started 4 or 5 years ago and will will be to set the 2016 calendar.  (There will be another post for that nearer the time) We have the usual popular locations to revisit and as usual we hope to introduce a few more.  Ideas?  - Please PM them to Brian (bingoking) or myself.  It is good to have help in this but if you don't want to then we will develop your ideas.

If any of you are following a thread in Scottish Elises then you will see the request to hit the SW corner next year.  A number of ideas and routes being suggested.  We will likely meet somewhere further N about 10:00 and then drive in convoy to the main places we want to meet and then a scenic way home cross country for those who wish.

One of the ideas to incorporate is a visit to the new David Coultard museum which has now moved to be part of The Coco Bean Company and been getting recently advertised.  This will not be a visit for anybody on a diet.  Looks to be Chocolate heaven dammit.

Scan_1.thumb.jpeg.b1e851666d8d434b4082b3

The website doesn't say a lot unfortunately but I've been in touch and they can offer us lunch in the Coco Bean cafe and a bespoke Museum tour.  The simulator charge is above the entry cost and takes about 15 mins/person.  Depending on take up they will offer a package and can reduce the simulator time to get more through.  Does this appeal with a drive after to another location for an early dinner before home?

Coulthard Museum website is here and the Coco Bean Company is here.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM
37 minutes ago, Derek said:

Brian,

YHM.

Al,

I've not got your email address,so you are missing out.

Derek

Will forward your email to Alan. 

Allan 

Sorry that I won't be able to make the Powmill meet because we're off to Las Vegas for a week.  However, I have a couple of ideas which I've passed on to Brian King so hopefully the ideas can be put forward for consideration on the 6th. 

Please do not hesitate to ask if you need any help with organising meets.  As you know I'm finishing work for good soon so I will be free to play with cars for a lot of the time!

Ken

Hi David, Derek & Ken,

I thought I'd posted this previously but it never appeared.  Fallen down the offshore IT plughole.

Thanks for the suggestions the latter 2 which I have received via Brian.  You should have mine now as I think Brian cc'd yourselves when forwarding.  Back offshore at the moment and was initially without WiFi for various reasons but now fixed so I'll now get back to my LEGS duties again!

Remember the PM system means you don't need to know peoples e-mail if you ever need to contact someone!  They don't go to all people in LEGS like Brian's, as that is just his personal list we keep for LEGS members which has been messed up by the latest software hence all the inbox full of e-mails.  A PM is a private conversation between whoever is picked just through the forum.

I'm seeing Brian just after getting home for a better chat about ideas and before the December Planning Meet.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023