Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Top Gear Back on tonight - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Top Gear Back on tonight

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That crash was insane - it was the upturn in the grass - tbh that could quite have easily ripped his head clean off :D

He is a VERY lucky guy, I must admit I was bricking it watching the damn thing.

(anyone catch what the guy shouts out in the silence after the crash in the audience ?)

That Jag is a peach but I don't care....the Aston was to die for even if it isn't as quick.

Nice to have TG back....I feel complete now :)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

have to admit the crash was no where near as show stopping as his words at the beginning of the show.

when he tanked everyone for the letters and words of support, i have to admit i shed a few tears and thought of everyone here.

soft old git i am.

however, its the first time both myself and wife have watched it together, even she liked the programme so we willboth watch it in furture.

wicked show as usual, and im there with justine on wednesday for next weeks recording yeah yeah, inside tip theres a veyron next week, why do you think im going lol, only chance to see one.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Does that mean that you did the deal on the tailgate, Karl?

Don't broadcast Top Gear over here. :D

Thank goodness for bit torrent. :)

I'll be watching it later in the week.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

maybe LMAO.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I think Top Gear is the best car related program on the TV by miles BUT IMO its been getting spoiled a bit lately by

its great it like a comedy motoring show, let 5th worry about mondeo's and "audi rep, i wanna be a beemer driver but cant afford it" reviews

i intend to be in it at top gear if the doors are open LOL, FOS is too much money to get in to see one car lol. gone off shows unless there free of course lol. same old same old really. car/girl/car/girl/track/wooo LOL, only thing i "think" i may attend this year is a D1 event as justine has never seen the proper boys drift (that means the japs as the english are err not that good lets say, reason is they dont get professional contracts)

I'm glad that Shilpa won it in the end an that fat racist munta Jade Goody was booted out! :)

Oh sorry i think i had the wrong channel forced upon me? :D:D

:)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg