Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hangar 111 Signature Exhaust - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hangar 111 Signature Exhaust

Hi Gents

anyone got any experience of the hangar 111 Signature exhaust (just the rear box)

I am after something a little more sporty sounding that the stock can but not too loud

Cheers

Darren 

• Gold FFM

Wasn't Hagar in the Harry Potter books? :P

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I fixed the title for you. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I will go for, I will be getting head back and putting it all back together in the next couple of weeks after I have it running I will order the zorst thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Signature exhaust arrived today, quickly fitted and just been out for a spin......excellent, sport but not too loud (unless you hammer it)

Cheers

• Like 2

Just fitted mine to the Elise S. Very happy with the sound. So much more evocative than standard. Great service from Hangar 111. 

Only thing to sort is a vibration at around 5.5k revs. The panel behind the seats just resonates a bit.