Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
We're back - the 2016 Roundel Run! - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

We're back - the 2016 Roundel Run!

beak

Following the success of last year's event, we're back this year for another Roundel Run!

As before, The Roundel Run is part 'run' and part 'car show' - we actually start off at Brooklands/Mercedes Benz World, from under Concorde, and then make our way to Biggin Hill Airport, to the Festival, where we'll drive by the crowd of 18,000 people (so you can't be shy), before parking up in the arena, where people can come and have a look at your car, take pictures, etc.

Last year we raised £5,500 for charity!

Would love you to have you guys along again this year.. as before, tickets available from www.theroundelrun.com

RR1.jpg

RR.png

-Alex

• Gold FFM

Very tempted to do this Alex. Just the 5am start I'm thinking over from my neck of the woods.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

I'm already booked till 8pm on the Friday at the mo so it would be the early start. I'll probably bring one of my daughters. How many places left?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Sold to that man!! ? (and paid)

• Like 1