Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wolfrace or GKN? - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Wolfrace or GKN?

I bought a set of Wolfrace wheels to act as slave wheels while i had the GKNs refurbished but actually quite like the look of them, what do you think?

Very Esprit S1 i thought?

IMAG1259.jpg

Edited by pbharcourt
  • Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The new anniversary slot mags are no where near to the original look. I always liked them but they ended up with a bit of a boy racer following. They were widely used in the day as fitment on scimitars, ac3000me, tvr's and a host of other big spec 70's cars and we're expensive.

Personally I'm loving the look on your car. Get them polished though.

• Like 1

I agree with the polished idea but they are currently undercoated and silver painted (by the PO)

I might run around on them for a bit to get use to them and then have them properly re-finished back to original spec or get the paint stripper out.

Being a tight wad I got them really cheap for £60 (including good tyres) and am now baulking at having to pay another £60 for a set of wheel nuts...:o

I do think they look pretty cool though, speedlines would be even better but I would have to change all the hubs to 100pcd

Yes I do like the speedlines, one of the best looking wheels on the Elite.

But.....I have a set of Wolfrace wheels :lol:

Any hoo....I have ordered a new set if wheel nuts and will give them a try, very 70s

• 2 years later...

I managed to buy a new set on ebay with the thick spacer washers.

I drove around on the wolfies for a while and then decided to sell them on as they had a wide track and the tyres rubbed slightly when you went over a bump.