Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
WHOBBE! Wilts/Hants/Oxon/Berks/Belgium Esprit Meet Sat 23rd July 2016 - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

WHOBBE! Wilts/Hants/Oxon/Berks/Belgium Esprit Meet Sat 23rd July 2016

swindon_alan

4 minutes ago, Pat@Hofmanns said:

Well we've got the weather on side this week? Hopefully it lasts for the weekend!

First of all an apology (donning fireproof jacket here..) THERE WILL BE NO BBQ! Our man here with said BBQ is on Holiday, something I have only today been made aware of. Believe me when I say I am more disappointed than you are. Humblest apologies. Of course, the rather excellent bacon/sausage/egg roll van on our road will be open.

Anyone who wishes to drive an Evora is more than welcome, however I do have people already booked in so please contact me (01491 848800) before the day to make sure we have space.

As with previous meets - ALL lotus are welcome, and I'll try my best to wander around for the day saying hello to as many people as possible.

No 311 to take out for test drives then ;)

www.alias23.com

8 minutes ago, alias23 said:

No 311 to take out for test drives then ;)

Sadly not yet, although I keep pestering Chris that one would look fantastic on his drive...