Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora 400 Registry - Page 4 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora 400 Registry

JayEmm

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 hours ago, dhm said:

Hi guys,

I bought the Murray demonstrator in the middle of June. Completed about 800 miles in it and loving it! Previously had a 07 Europa for six years.

Really like the retro LOTUS on the dash too.

dhm - Metallic Grey + Black Pack, Red Leather Interior, Black Forged Wheels

Cheers,

Dave

Hope it looks better in your work car park. ;) (I grilled Ian for info!) :lol:

@dhm a spec that I obviously approve of.

I haven't actually seen the metallic grey in the flesh so if be interested to hear your thoughts. I think that the relatively sober exterior and red leather combo will be pretty special though. Having said that, I'm sure I'll be a bit nervous when I see the car for the first time....

Edited by pickle
spelling mistake

• Gold FFM
On 7/30/2016 at 09:01, pickle said:

@dhm a spec that I obviously approve of.

I haven't actually seen the metallic grey in the flesh so if be interested to hear your thoughts. I think that the relatively sober exterior and red leather combo will be pretty special though. Having said that, I'm sure I'll be a bit nervous when I see the car for the first time....

Metallic grey + red leather is the best "classy" combo for a 400. Not shouty, but still stunning with that interior.

• Like 1

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

• Gold FFM

@chylld that's pretty much my nightmare spec but welcome to the fold anyway! Enjoy it, I can only imagine the looks and stares that'll get. Mine gets constant attention if I drive it through Norwich!

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Welcome to the list :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

20 minutes ago, JayEmm said:

@chylld that's pretty much my nightmare spec but welcome to the fold anyway! Enjoy it, I can only imagine the looks and stares that'll get. Mine gets constant attention if I drive it through Norwich!

It gets so many more looks than my white S. In terms of attention it's much closer to the Volcano Orange 12C my McLaren dealer lent me for a weekend!

2016 Evora 400 | Signature Silver on Red Alcantara

Do like the look of the car in that silver. Very classy !!

• Like 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out an ex colleague and friend of mine has just bought a 400 for September factory delivery. 

He's gone for a Motorsport Black Hethel edition - nice!  Will try to get him to join on here he was an Elise owner for many years, used it as is his daily driver...

Wow, them 400's are fair flying off the shelf and know he was also looking at a Porkpie Caymen GT4/ Spider. Good lad, made the right choice so we're still mates, it was touch and go there ;)

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 2 weeks later...
  1.  JayEmm - 2016 400, Solid Yellow + Black Pack, Black Leather Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  2.  GM77 - 2015 400, Metallic Grey + Black Pack, Red Leather Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  3.  Stuart (Sorry can't remember username?) - 2015? 400, Solid White + Black Pack, Black Alcantara Interior
  4.  CocoPops - 2016 400 Hethel Edition, Essex Blue, Red Leather Interior
  5.  MCX - 2016 400, Metallic Orange + Black Pack, Black Leather Interior, Black Cast Wheels
  6.  Mawheele - 2016 400, Solid Red, AUTO
  7.  Tris - 2016 400 Hethel Edition, Motorsport Black
  8.  Andrew C - 2016 Essex Blue Hethel Edition, Silver Forged Wheels
  9.  Trevor Jordan (The Playground) - Metallic Grey, Black Leather, Black Cast Wheel, AUTO
  10.  anthonyyule - 2016 410 Sport - Sky Blue, Aircon, Auto
  11.  blindside - 2016 400. Metallic Black, Black Alcantara Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  12.  Colin G - 2015 400, solid red, black pack, forged black wheels, black leather
  13.  Fesuvious - 2016 400, metallic black, red alcantara, black wheels
  14.  Frickin_idiot - 2016 400, White, black pack, black leather, black forged wheels
  15.  waofner - 400, silver, black alcantara, silver forged wheels
  16.  DanChantler - 2016 400, Racing Green Hethel Edition, Black Forged wheels, Red Calipers, Manual
  17.  Neal H - 2016 400, Racing Green, Silver forged wheels, yellow calipers, Black alcantara, Auto
  18.  DJW - 2016 400, metallic white, red leather, black wheels , auto
  19.  Colin P - 2016 400, Racing Green Hethel Edition, Silver Forged Wheels, Black Calipers, Red Leather, Auto 
  20.  IanPops - 2016 400 : Fire Red, black forged wheels, black leather, manual, no sub
  21.  chylld - 2016 400 : Signature Silver + Black Pack, Red Alcantara Interior, Black Cast Wheels, Auto
  22. NeedForSpeed - 2016 400, Solid Red + Black Pack, Black Alcantara Interiors, Black Forged Wheels + Red Calipers.

Updated

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• 1 month later...

That looks lovely! 

A growing number of people with sophisticated (meaning metallic grey) taste! Well done!

We should arrange a metallic grey meet where we sit in a cocktail lounge and sip dry martinis whilst complimenting each others' tastes! ?

• Like 1