Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Visiting toronto from Australia - Canada - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Visiting toronto from Australia

reebok

Visiting Toronto in July (2016) for my sons wedding. I am from Melbourne Australia.

will be there from 14th till 21st july.

interested in sharing a coffee with some lotus nuts like myself if anyone is up for it.

my drive is a Lotus Eleven. Unfortunately not a genuine car, but a nut and bolt recreation from 1985 by a fabricator with some serious experience, like McLaren sports cars. 

Just throwin it out there!

Peter.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Well, welcome to Canada Peter! 

I'm sorry, but I'm in Western Canada, and that's about 2700 km away!  You certainly do have a very interesting car there!   I have an Evora, that we're doing using to do our best to convert into a non-factory GTE.

Sure hope the weather and the experience is good for you.   Congratulations to your son.   

jj.

Same here,

If you come down to Montreal, we could meet. Otherwise, enjoy your trip!

Luc

• Like 1

Something I learned about cars or planes, it all works until it doesn't anymore...sometime there is no way around it!

• 1 month later...

How was your trip to Toronto?    Did you get to meet up with anybody from this site?