Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Edinburgh A90 Blue Evora 400 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Edinburgh A90 Blue Evora 400

snoboardr

Heading north to the Forth Road Bridge.

Driver couldn't help revving it wildly going under the tunnel where everyone queues at this time of day to meet the other poor souls in the bridge congestion.

Understandable but I've always felt a bit embarrassed doing that in tunnels for fear of appearing to be "one of those tossers with a posh car". That said, it only takes a hot chav type to give me the thumbs up and Dexter seems to involuntarily go up a few thousand revs.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Guilty as charged. Sorry was getting bored with traffic, now at 880 miles. So I'm allowed some revs @Bibs:lol:

Now in Anstruther for fish and chip dinner! (Omg the queue)

• Like 2

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Parked up in Anstruther

B524D922-8B5B-42A0-B20A-7A234E39A1EA_zps

1204A00C-0B96-4A4C-9402-D9BB6B985257_zps

Now at 950 miles, home bound tomorrow and that will see it ready for first service at 1400miles ish.

It's simply an awesome car, I've spent a lot of time in the drivers seat this week and it just makes me smile. The amount of :thumbsup: from others is impressive too.

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

4 hours ago, CocoPops said:

Guilty as charged. Sorry was getting bored with traffic, now at 880 miles. So I'm allowed some revs @Bibs:lol:

I was just gutted I wasn't in Dexter so we could've had a Lotus love-in - particularly as I'm allowed to rev him up to the limit by now.

For next time, the Crail Fish Bar is a LOT better than that place in Anstruther and not too much further.

First 400 I've seen "in the wild" (other than at a Lotussy event).

4 hours ago, CocoPops said:

Oops forgot to mention you might have to queue. 

5 hours ago, bingoking said:

Oops forgot to mention you might have to queue. 

Change your recommendation to the Crail Fish Bar. Bigger fish, more chips, better chips, no queues. And you get to see Crail. What's not to love?! :P

• Gold FFM
18 minutes ago, snoboardr said:

Change your recommendation to the Crail Fish Bar. Bigger fish, more chips, better chips, no queues. And you get to see Crail. What's not to love?! :P

Just so long as there isn't a chav-fest, sorry, hot-hatch performance day at the airfield though. You definitely don't want to be anywhere nearby when that's on, :no .

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alfa2Evora said:

Just so long as there isn't a chav-fest, sorry, hot-hatch performance day at the airfield though. You definitely don't want to be anywhere nearby when that's on, :no .

Oh I dunno, a nearby chav fest sounds a perfect reason to make a special trip to the area! :lol: