Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
You have GOT to be kidding... - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

You have GOT to be kidding...

Manntis

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is just plain nuts. The world has gone all friut loop! :( :( :P:( sorry are my smilies to village people for scotland???

Oh FFS - can't we just round up the politically correct brigade and publicly flog 'em, clamp 'em in leg irons, and ship 'em off to Australia - or something equally "back to basics"? :lol:

Comforting to know our taxes are being spent on such useful and meaningful activities, although when the government bleat on about "health and education" spending priorities, I had hoped it would be something more, ah, productive.

Still, when Tony's pay-per-mile congestion tax comes in, there'll be plenty more money for this sort of priority spending :cry:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Take it easy guys.

I don't want to be a PC forum nanny, but can we please not use the word

'Nurses' and use the more acceptable term 'Nursing staff' Instead, thanks.

The word 'Nurses' always makes me think of ladies, i know thats probably

99.9% the case, but i saw a documentry on TV once that had a nurse that

was a man, AND he was married.

Also the word 'Nurses' makes me think of naughty fancy dress outfits, pub

strippers and carry on films. Not to mention the childhood nightmares caused

by playing 'Doctors and Nurses', a game i'm now glad to hear is banned.

I'm sorry to be a spoilsport, but instead of 'Nurses', can all forum members

please refer to these dolly birds as 'Nursing staff'.

Cheers men.

:(

I'm sorry to be a spoilsport, but instead of 'Nurses', can all forum members

please refer to these dolly birds as 'Nursing staff'.

Cheers men.

And the use of the word 'member' might be offensive to some of our female counterparts so can we all be

forum associates please.

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

And the use of the word 'member' might be offensive to some of our female counterparts so can we all be

forum associates please.

True mate. And thanks for picking me up on that, the last thing we

need at LEF is a loads of bra burners chaining themselves to the server.

Please don't use oppression as it's not strong enough, please use subjegation of the 1 person out of 250 Billion that it will offend and you all have to totally change your mindset to suit them. Oh and while you're at it please read the signs that say please read the health and safety signs.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Please don't use oppression as it's not strong enough, please use subjegation of the 1 person out of 250 Billion that it will offend and you all have to totally change your mindset to suit them. Oh and while you're at it please read the signs that say please read the health and safety signs.

No offence kimbers but we have to be careful calling someone a person!

A person can be defined by philosophers as a being who is in possession of a range of psychological capacities that are regarded as both necessary and sufficient to fulfill the requirements of personhood. These are, in general, that it is capable of reasoning, that it is self-conscious, and that it has an identity that persists through time. The English philosopher John Locke defined a person as "a thinking intelligent Being, that has reason and reflection, and can consider it self as it self, the same thinking thing in different times and places; which it does only by that consciousness, which is inseparable from thinking, and as it seems to me essential to it"

The most obvious examples of persons are human beings.

But not all beings who inhabit the forum are in posession of "of a range of psychological capacities " that enable "reasoning" and "self -concious awareness".

So could we call forum users, damn :( , forum members, doh! :( , forum associate, cant use associate as associate is used in a mathematical concept in ring theory, and ring theory offends the LBGTs :crybaby: and so can we use a forum being?

No offence kimbers but we have to be careful calling someone a person!

A person can be defined by philosophers as a being who is in possession of a range of psychological capacities that are regarded as both necessary and sufficient to fulfill the requirements of personhood. These are, in general, that it is capable of reasoning, that it is self-conscious, and that it has an identity that persists through time. The English philosopher John Locke defined a person as "a thinking intelligent Being, that has reason and reflection, and can consider it self as it self, the same thinking thing in different times and places; which it does only by that consciousness, which is inseparable from thinking, and as it seems to me essential to it"

The most obvious examples of persons are human beings.

But not all beings who inhabit the forum are in posession of "of a range of psychological capacities " that enable "reasoning" and "self -concious awareness".

So could we call forum users, damn :( , forum members, doh! :( , forum associate, cant use associate as associate is used in a mathematical concept in ring theory, and ring theory offends the LBGTs :crybaby: and so can we use a forum being?

I am offended by these remarks because I don't understand them! :cry:

Forum: n. fo

forum associate, cant use associate as associate is used in a mathematical concept in ring theory

Also it contains the word 'Ass' which is obviously very offensive to many 'People', if we can call them that.

For my part, 'Ass' makes me think of Barbara Windsor in the film 'Carry on camping'. This great actress

also starred in 'Carry on Doctor' (as mentioned six posts above). And several other films of a similar ilk

that all contained the classic 'towel drop' followed by 'ooh i say'. Classic stuff. Classic, classic stuff.

Also it contains the word 'Ass' which is obviously very offensive to many 'People', if we can call them that.

For my part, 'Ass' makes me think of Barbara Windsor in the film 'Carry on camping'. This great actress

also starred in 'Carry on Doctor' (as mentioned six posts above). And several other films of a similar ilk

that all contained the classic 'towel drop' followed by 'ooh i say'. Classic stuff. Classic, classic stuff.

Paul are you saying that too much 'Ass' can offend?

but that you think of a lot of 'Ass' is classic?

Just noticed, you mention classic a lot (4 times), is that because there is an 'Ass' bang in the middle? :(

Edited by Alex --GT3--

can't belive you said Barbara Windsor and great actress in the same post..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Sorry, i can see how i could easily be taken both ways on that.

No need to apologise Paul , you are the master of the Double entendre ..... "easily taken both ways!"

we are not worthy of your comedy genius. :P

Well Paul, OH MY GOD! You sexist, male chauvenistic pig. You also have to mention well formed male parts as feminists would find you remarks offensive! As for Ass I think Posterior is more suitable and as for the Ass Banging....we'll have none of that here thanks!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well Paul, OH MY GOD! You sexist, male chauvenistic pig. You also have to mention well formed male parts as feminists would find you remarks offensive! As for Ass I think Posterior is more suitable and as for the Ass Banging....we'll have none of that here thanks!

Does that mean Posterior Banging is OK then???? :P

Well Paul, OH MY GOD! You sexist, male chauvenistic pig.

Mate, it's all a laugh, hence the title of the thread, but if anyone is genuinely upset then

point the member in my direction and i'll bend over backwards to make them happy.

Mate, it's all a laugh, hence the title of the thread, but if anyone is genuinely upset then

point the member in my direction and i'll bend over backwards to make them happy.

Female friend of Alex's here, does your offer stand??????

N. :P:huh:

Paul, I was just joshin! Just gettin into the swing of it!

I agree, one of the funniest threads so far this year!

Pics of the wonderful Babs for anyone who doesn't know her! I think Baps would have been a better name.

post-1044-1172184823.jpg

post-1044-1172184859.jpg

post-1044-1172184879.jpg