Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Anyone got any front wheels ? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Anyone got any front wheels ?

Caught between rock and hard place atm

Basically I need (beg, beg - scrounge, scrounge) 2 front wheels that will fit on SE hubs (modified S4 wheels would be cracking) so i can do some road tests on the car.

Reason is I've only got 2 space savers on there atm as the front S4 wheels I have wont fit without modification. However it's not worth me modifying them when I'm changing the hubs soon after.

Why not change the hubs now ?

Cus I need to build the front brakes and that's going to set me back about

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught between rock and hard place atm

Basically I need (beg, beg - scrounge, scrounge) 2 front wheels that will fit on SE hubs (modified S4 wheels would be cracking) so i can do some road tests on the car.

Reason is I've only got 2 space savers on there atm as the front S4 wheels I have wont fit without modification. However it's not worth me modifying them when I'm changing the hubs soon after.

Why not change the hubs now ?

Cus I need to build the front brakes and that's going to set me back about

Thanks Malc, I really only need them for gently testing the brakes and gearbox to ensure the car works OK.

I'll be doing less than 50 miles on them if that and to get it to the dealership to have the C service / check over done.

Once I know everything is OK I can change the hubs and proceed to next step and get the brakes done.

As and when I'll give you a shout but I doubt very much I'll be at Donny this year.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

OK, wheels will be in Donnington on Saturday or Sunday, which ever suits you Bibs (I will be around both days). No rush to get them back. There is not exaclty a huge demand for 15" Oz fronts these days, though I am delighted to say I have a taker for the 16" rears in Brunei !

Cheers

Malc

www.espritism.com

i have the whole set of SE ones from mine if you/anyone else wants em. wont fit over my brakes and there in the way. got the space saver thing too. pmsl. chock that shed door open with it i reckon...

Edited by pitstoppete