Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Leg room in the 400 - rear - Page 2 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Leg room in the 400 - rear

Stuno1

:lol:

The smell is getting pretty bad back there now, I should let them out!

My kids are 7 & 4 now so I've pretty much covered all the seating/child seat arrangements over the near 7 years ownership. In hindsight a Volvo estate may have been a more practical family vehicle when we had our first, but I was coming from an Elise!

My kids are pretty tall for their age (145cm and 115cm respectively) and tend to cross their legs in the back, the 400 being the same (what you make up with slimmer cushions you lose in the bulk of the Sparcos). I don't use booster seats etc now as I find the profile of the cushion and the height of the seat belts is perfect as they are.

Same here. My kids (10 and 7) fit perfectly with no complain (we have visited Switzerland and lake Como a couple of times in the Evora) but we do not use booster seats either, as the belt fits nicely over their shoulders without them.