Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
E is for Evora! - Page 2 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

E is for Evora!

m6rk

thanks! The colour combo has really grown on me, have a nice set of these going on it and some black barge boards to finish it off... once the clam is on.. the shiny bits keep me motivated :)

378962-800x723.jpg

• Like 2

Lol Junks has been trying to shift those wheels for months :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

That is going to look awesome :thumbsup: always liked the stock wheels on it but the silver forged will be great. The only other early (non SR) MS green car I know of had the dark forged wheels.

MSG_evora.png

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Ali Ansars old car. Looked at that one myself, but no Premium Pack. Guy called James had it for a couple of years before selling it to someone on here (forget who). Is it an old photo though because James put barge boards and a 2bular on it and that looks like the stock exhaust (may be wrong though)

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Yes indeed, I considered it when Ansar had it up for sale on PH but he wanted around £40k, shortly after it turned up at a car dealer near Croydon for £34k from memory. I went to look at it but @JamesMac had beat me to it. Did briefly talk to him about buying it if he decided to sell but he then sold it back, or SOR, to the same dealer in Croydon. That picture was from Castle Sports cars when they had it, it is still listed on the sold section of Hilton and Moss web site. As you say it was missing the premium pack which @m6rk car has and I prefer with the paprika interior :) 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

I think people who live in Kingswood would be most offended if you suggested they lived in Croydon, but nevertheless a lovely car - and that's not a great picture of it. Yes it was on SOR from both Ali and James each time it sold.

I like the paprika too on the MSG. Lovely.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Good work Mark, Look forward to some pictures when she is all fixed up and back to her original glory :) 

@m6rk great to see this has gone to a good home. Was massively tempted as it's pretty much my perfect colour and the right spec, but my skills were pretty sorely tested by replacing the wiper blades on my Land Rover 110 this afternoon, so I sadly concluded that it probably wasn't going to be economic to pay for the whole project to be done by a professional. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article.

@internets @JamesMac It's good to hear more about AU60DYF as I've seen that on image searches a few times, but sad to know that pre-SR models in green are so rare as I'd been holding out for one to hit the market in the next couple of months - looks like I should probably decide to go for black or aqua rather than expecting that to happen.

Cracking job Mark,  she loks so much better even with just the rear clam put on.  :thumbup:  A big gamble buying cars like these when damaged, but in this case it has payed off and you will end up with a cracking car for a lot less coin. Takes some balls to hand over that sort of cash in the first place :unworthy:

A

:wub:

Looking fantastic once again, with the interior what an awesome combo. Good work :) 

Did I mention my addiction to Motorsport green Exige / Evora's? Just ask @The Pits ! :lol: 

Yes that looks lovely, I have the same problem Chris has! We need to start a therapy group!

Very rare colour for an Evora, Lord knows why?

Who did the paint for you?

Be driving it by the weekend :thumbup:

The sub box looks a tad optimistic though.