Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
White S4 - Light interior & exterior refresh - Page 3 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

White S4 - Light interior & exterior refresh

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

James,

How about those Little nicks that I see on the repainted doorcard? Did youfill thos eith a suitable lethr filler? Very easy to do, can be sanded and resurfaced to be totally the same and then resprayed to mic in without being noticable. Also, if you didn't do it yet, you can still do it any day. No probs. Just my thought on the matter.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Thanks guys :-)

@Jacques yes your right, fortunately the marks you can see is fluff and greasy hand prints, this card was already very smooth - however the other side is a lot worse, so i'll definitely be using the filler :-)

Items required for MOT have already been ordered so hopefully get them done this weekend :-)

• 3 months later...