Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SpeedFest 2017 - Sunday 2nd July - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SpeedFest 2017 - Sunday 2nd July

Entries for this years SpeedFest are now being collected.

I have let the museum know we will be providing a range of cars again via LEGS

That usually gets us a bigger bite of the cherry than entering one by one for some reason (and they do like LEGS based on the events we have put on for them in the past). They have limited places available and they make a selection out of the entry forms they receive.

If you have already entered, can you let me know ... if possible with a copy of your entry form and I will let them know they are all LEGS cars.

If you haven't entered so far and would like to, please fill out the attached form and send it back to me. There are limited places and there is no guarantee your car will be selected but its a good day out whether you are showing your car or just attending.

For anyone who hasn't been, this gives an idea of the kind of thing that goes on...... with a bias on the LEGS input:

SpeedFest_Entry Form_2017 (2).pdf

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Gordon,

Well the good news is I got my entry by e-mail & I'm home this year..............the bad news is I only have a short 3 week leave, get the keys to our new house 2 weeks before this and leave the Tuesday after and will hopefully be handing over keys to old house on the Monday.  I think a pass for this will be pushing my luck I'm afraid.  The house is being delivered 8 weeks late or this would have been great.
Cheers
Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

Only one response back for this so far. I will leave it open for a couple of weeks (Friday 19 May) and then return anything we have in to GTM as the LEGS entry for this year.

If you want to apply for entry, the application form is on the post above and you can return it to me and I will put them in together, after that, please send your entries directly to GTM.

Thanks

Gordon

• 1 month later...