Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A journey into track days - Page 17 - Trackdays - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A journey into track days

BatMobile

I know on my Elise 220 Cup my GPS recorded me at 127 on the back straight just before the chicane. So 185 on the blade sounds very credible to me and I would have thought 145+ on the Evora even in 350 Sport guise.

I'm with C8RKH on Blyton , I always do an April first one there as a refresh .... Sometimes it ends up as the only one ! a few NORLOGers do it as well. It was always fun in the K Series Elise so I'm looking forward to trying it in the Evora this coming April.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theelanman said:

@cdcowho runs the Blyton day......is that the intro day that LDC do?......

Gareth the one I've booked on is just a normal Javelin day, open pit lane so you can come and go as you wish. I like it like that lets me see which cars I don't want to be on track with .. I've done a few of theirs and not had any issues so far.

• Like 1