Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brands GP LoT 4th May - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Brands GP LoT 4th May

550superfast

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes, shall be there. Was racing there yesterday, it was grim but still one of my favourite tracks in the UK, so hoping for better weather on Thursday!

Good idea, Gary. I think you suggested at the time, which I then promptly forgot. I think @LF1 is there too in his other half's Elise Cup.

Has anyone received final instructions yet?

48 minutes ago, 550superfast said:

I will drop them an email and ask for garages - are we all in the same Lot session? Not had final instructions yet. Weather looking mixed.

Sure Gary, let us know how you get on. I think @The Pits is booked on with B&C but we're not sure if they're in the same sessions as the LoT bookings or not.

Yea, I'm there in the Elise. Unless there is another tropical storm like yesterday in which case I and not going near the place!

Guessing we'll be in different sessions depending on who we booked through? I booked woth LoT. 

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

It will be good to meet you all on Thursday.  

I've just seen the sign on instructions.  I'm travelling down with two friends in their Elise's and we should be on site early.  At least we will be in a cluster around the LoT allocated garages so that should work well.  

Shame about the forecast, when I checked a couple of days ago it looked much better.  Hopefully it will just be the odd shower, nothing too heavy to disrupt play.

I'm really looking forward to my first day at Brands!  Never been on a session day but sounds like it has worked well in the past so I am sure it will run well again this year.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone got more from his machinery than Tom today!

:thumbup:

Next time we need to try and get in the same session! Cup vs Cup. Really would be interesting to do a proper track comparison of the two cars - both are completely factory standard still aren't they?

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

It certainly was a great day and it was good to meet you all today as well.  

The first time I drove Paddock Hill Bend I did have an intake of breath, what a drop!  It doesn't look that bad on video clips.  Awesome track!  It tends to be very flat over here in Norfolk so it was nice to experience the mixture of gradients.