Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fantasy Formula 1 - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Fantasy Formula 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are on holiday at the moment so i cant put the results into the spreadsheet......its like the X factor where they anounce the winner....

And the winner is .....................................

We will tell you after the break :getmecoat:

Did you not have Hamilton in your team? You don't happen to be on holiday in China do you? Seems a little a extreme to try out some sabotage to influence the results!

Whilst Lewis was a little headstrong in trying to overtake Alonso, he was very unlucky with the 'intermittent' fault. Wishing him good luck next year.

Waiting .........

At the other end of the pit lane, a special mention for Alex GT3 … and errr Dad for battling on through adversity.

Alex and Dad have spent much of the 2007 season working on their cars for next year (that’s what the normal excuse is isn’t it???) but they will be back next year to whip your sorry asses!!... so dad says :rof

Thanks for the prize fellas, I will cherish it .........RD18187.jpg

• Gold FFM

Well done Lince. Also Fraser/Gordon, thanks for organising - good bit of fun.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

snuck a podium in the end :lol: - all my bets were pretty good - underestimating Lewis was my biggest downfall and Scuderia's slow start to the season but otyherwise from P9 mid-season to P3.. hoooah

Congrats to Lince and David - I think we'll be a bit closer next season

We should keep these results for next season for other players which will supply some pre-seaosn info and also close up the table... that or we should give Bibs a handicap.. :rofl

Fraser,

can we do a fanstasy Le Mans next year - that'd be cool. I usually get the list of entrants from ACO around May.

Also - seeing as you're in Aberdeen - hope to see you on www.scottishcarclub.com soon.. :fun:

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

Haha! Moved up one place in the last race! Haha I am a midfield GOD! :fun: Yep I would be Jenson Button if I was in F1! Shows promise but never quite delivers.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Thanks for organising and running it, Fraser, otherwise known as Charlie Whiting.

Well done Lince, and without the help of special petrol.

Alex, I hear there's a vacancy going at Ferrari for strategic selections next year. Suspect the only hope for the rest of the teams based on Ferrari's end of year performance is if you apply.