Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Blue Dry Sump Turbo - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Blue Dry Sump Turbo

stephenwhyte

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
On 31/01/2019 at 23:40, johnpwalsh said:

Hi Mike, hope all's well with you and the family. Yep, going to be a cracking car once all done. Known about it for a couple of years through another member on the forum. It went to another enthusiast I know who then had a change of plan and it landed with me rather than going to a dealer who would have milked it. This could well be a keeper if my big feet can still fit between the pedals.

Must get another pair of slim fit shoes. Forgot how close the pedals were on the Esprit. Safety boots dont work for sure. Unless you wedge your foot on hte loud pedal sideways of course.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 04/02/2019 at 00:00, johnpwalsh said:

Hot feet,,, Not in this car you dont. Left the house 08.30 this morning, -2 Deg C. Ice on the inside of the windows. One hour drive to meet up with some friends and frozen stiff.

Job No1, set the carbs,.

Job No2, fix the heater.

Job No3, fix door handles,.

Job No4, respray.

Did I enjoy the drive, mostly.Would have been far better if the carbs hadnt been playing up and it wasnt so bloody Coooooold.

Dont you just love em.

Oh, and the trainers worked fine.

How is the car John? Any current photos?

is this #1042?

cheers

Lex

• Gold FFM

Hi Lex. There is/was another issue with the car which has never been resolved, so it's now in secure storage.

Edited by johnpwalsh
Mistake