Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[SWEDEN] Halmstad Sports Car Event, July 22, 2017 - Sweden - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[SWEDEN] Halmstad Sports Car Event, July 22, 2017

CaptainSlow

Saturday 22nd of July there is a sports car show in Halmstad (southern part of Sweden, along the west coast). This is an annual car show which focus on sports cars. This year there will be 11 Lotus (in total 300 cars). If you happen to be in the area do come by. You will not be able to bring your car into the exhibition area unless you've signed up to it.

Link: http://www.halmstadsportscarevent.se/

• Like 1

In the end 10 Lotus turned up. Nice weather, for being Sweden, and lots of visitors. Happy to see three classic Europa on the show. These are becoming rare on the roads here (as are Elan).

35323691493_007427da37_h.jpg

35740041150_c1db9ab48e_h.jpg

36133075555_2ce484992a_h.jpg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Bibs said:

:thumbup:

Is that Paul Golding's old Evora?

No, it's mine. Standard Evora S MY12, initially used as demonstrator at Lotus Gothenburg. I bought it from them in 2014. Since the car already was painted in Motorsport black I decided to have it "GP'd" last year. Had a local company do the striping (in vinyl, not painted), painted the wheels in Gold (was Diamond Cut), mirror caps painted in red and added a splitter from @TBD which has also been painted in red.