Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Styling - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Styling

Looking to add a few subtle mods to the car, if anyone knows where i could procure them I would be greatly appreciative.  if you have heard of any website that are doing aftermarket parts for the ever 400 that would be perfect.

Interior:
Sills - Currently plastic keen to have carbon entry sills
Phone holder - One that looks OEM? what do you use?

Exterior:
Front Splitter like the 430GT?
Carbon Inspection Panel the panel where you top up your Washer Jets
Rear Spoiler? i like the GT4 spoiler are there any 400 owners sporting the GT4 spoiler?
Carbon Vent at the top of the tailgate?

Again any help greatly appreciated, also if anyone is selling any of these bits let me know

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your question, two of the major aftermarket suppliers for Evora cf parts are HKFever (Hong Kong) and Win-Ace (Malaysia):

http://www.pbase.com/hkfever/evora_cf_parts

http://www.win-ace-bodykits.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=67

You can either buy direct from them (and deal with shipping and import yourself) or both have European agents (Komotec and elise-shop being two of them).