Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Ebay-bot] 2000 Lotus Esprit turbo V8 GT - For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[Ebay-bot] 2000 Lotus Esprit turbo V8 GT

Bibs

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

'Honest John' he is not!!!

Negative feedback rating Has not won the war to itself allowed to cheat! ESTEEM SWINDLER!! SCRAP METAL !!

bluesaphir2 ( 41 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )

Reply by landtraderltd (04-Jan-07 09:06):

Check your history we kicked your but you messing german prick!

Negative feedback rating seller dishonest,he's not a man of his word..il vendetore

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Must echo Robs observations. Neg feedback. Minus 1. Be very wary. Only joined on March 24th as well. Not an auspicious record :rolleyes:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

New bumper? It needs a new front end grafting on then respraying! 5k min.

And why oh why the tans seats with that colour scheme :rolleyes:

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

I was always under the impression Douglas Valley were a reputable salvage dealer especially in the Ferrari world.

It looks to be like someone is trying it on with a douglas Valley car as the ebay item states location Skelmersdale, which is approx 20 miles south of Douglas Valley WN6 OXQ.

I reckon its definately a Scammer and douglas Valley are not even aware of it.

Just my thoughts mind.

Waynef

I was always under the impression Douglas Valley were a reputable salvage dealer especially in the Ferrari world.

It looks to be like someone is trying it on with a douglas Valley car as the ebay item states location Skelmersdale, which is approx 20 miles south of Douglas Valley WN6 OXQ.

I reckon its definately a Scammer and douglas Valley are not even aware of it.

Just my thoughts mind.

Waynef

It's on their website at 15.5k:

http://www.douglasvalley.co.uk/results.asp?spg=76&pgid=1

Edited by neal

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

Probably complete coincidence, but can't help wondering if it has anything to do with a fairly similar sounding character who cropped up on here last year*... take a look at his ID History (More Options drop down); similar Feedback comments too!

* [In this thread]

Edited by Tentenths

Douglas valley are about 5-10 miles from Skem as I live in NW and have driven to DV many times going past Skem on the M58.

It's likely to be their listing.

Having a look at it there appears to be more damage than first thought. Why is the rear valance missing? I think it's caught a few things on it's travels when it crassed. I noticed the exhaust was much lower on one side than other. Something must have clouted the engine, gearbox or exhaust on the way out or the severity of the impact has pushed things forward???

I reckon