Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Newbie Saying Hello - Page 2 - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Newbie Saying Hello

Nellie

welcome nellie

see you liked the pics being taken at the lights lol,,,what you need is a GT3,,,,oooOOO

a light blue one with special bits is really what you need LOL,,,stand out in a crowd,

ANYWHERE.

<<<<<<<<<<<always up for selling, why i dont know, there actually bloody great cars

and as reliable as a focus, so dont let any pleb tell you there not, current spend in the last year

on mine in fixing it mmmMMMMMM

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally!!

I have a 1999 Red Lotus Esprit V8 GT :) brought from Alan1.

Fell in love with it the moment I walked in his garage, colour is just amazing, just now waiting on the plate to be removed that he has fitted.

Even managed to get a decent insurance quote so wins all round here comes a fantastic august and beyond of Esprit fun!!!

Nellie :)

Hi Adam,

Wish I had gone on to the forum to gain advise about buying my first esprit! The people on the forum are very helpful as I have gained a lot of tips by looking at various threads. I was blinkered when I purchaced my first car being a 1988 NA, needed respray etc etc etc. I now have a GT3 which took me 12 months to find!! Hope you gain as much useful information from all the people on the site as I have, all the best in the hunt for a quality car, you wont be disopointed,

Mick

The suggestion of support is quite valid currently every Esprit I see is through rose tinted glasses so may need some support of that nature, I think when I find the right car I shall have it technically inspected any how!

Nellie :huh:

Hello Mate :cry: Sorry for the belated greeting, I see you now have a wonderful car :huh:

I'll need a lend of those glasses you have, from time to time...heh heh heh.

Iain